Baptism (adeline)

It was a couple months since the day I confessed, we were all getting ready to have Ester baptized in St. Louis cathedral, Chris's family was here along with some friends I could see the love in Tiffany's and Chris's eyes for each other and Ester, they were such a happy family. Daniel wraps his arms around me kissing my cheek "hey, adds." he says, we started dating the day after I confessed, I love him so much. Connor and his family were disgraced by his actions, he got cut off, and they both moved away and nobody had herd from them since... everything is nice and Peaceful here in St. Louis. "will the godparents please come here, to finish the baptism of Ester Adeline Mason in the eyes of god, I archbishop Robert Carlson give you to god, may the he watch you as you grow and learn, he shall forgive but not forget..... Amen." Archbishop Robert Carlson says. and everyone claps and we congratulate Tiffany and Chris. we go back to the Club where the party is people are dancing and everyone is celebrating, we eat and some people dance more but people start to slowly trickle out. The staff comes in and cleans up when it's just family left. I help Tiffany go through the gifts, try we're really nice, some religious things ( crosses, bibles, crucifixes, ect.) and then some normal things. "I'm so proud if you Ester." I say an the little girl in my arms just smiles and giggles at me "hey Addie will you go for a walk with me real quick?" Daniel asks "sure" I say there's nothing more for me to really help with. I grab my winter Coat as it is January, we walk out side and walk on one if the many trails we talk for a little bit. he bends down to tie his shoe, but really slowly "you are so slow at this!" I fake complain, I look away sarcastically shaking my head and when I look back he's holding a box with a ring in it on one knee...... "adeline Marie Fleur, will you marry me?" he asks "yes, a thousand times yes, oh my gosh Daniel I love you." I say and he gets up putting the ring on my finger and we kiss, "I love you so much Addie." he says with the biggest smile on his face like he just won a gold medal in the Olympics and made a new world record, my smile matches his and we walk very fast back to the Club where everyone is "wait lets go in laughing, we don't say anything, and see how longs it takes them to realize." Daniel says "yeah!" I say and we walk in laughing "what's so funny you two?" Jackson says with sass "nothing, inside joke." I fire back with sass "oh Addie, get over here I want a picture if you and Preston with Ester." Tiffany says dragging me over, we both hold Ester, my ring is clearly shown on Esters dress. "oh my god!" Tiffany says when she looks at the picture "Addie, you engaged!!!!!" she yells and everyone drops what their doing and comes rushing over to me and Daniel "when did this happen?" "about 5 minutes ago." I say getting excited also. "I'm so happy for you!" my mother says hugging me and Daniel "oh, what a fabulous day, Ester gets baptized and you get Engaged." my grandmother says. everyone says congratulations to us and were just standing there smiling, filled with joy. Daniel and I go back to our house that we moved into together in Crestwood. "so mrs. Pulitzers, would you care to walk the dogs with me?" Daniel asks "I would live too mr. Pulitzers." I say and we get Ester, and John his pointer dog. ( for those of you that don't get my joke with John And Ester. Ester falls in love with her neighbor John, in the movie staring Judy Garland Meet me in St. Louis....) every since I made him watch Meet me in st. Louis, a couple of years ago, when he got this dog, he named his dog John for me and I named mine Ester. we just walked an talked but it started to snow, so we caught some snow flakes on our tongues. we act like little kids sometimes, but all work and no play makes jack dull, as the old saying goes, we finally go back and the chili was ready so we watched a movie and ate dinner, everything was picture perfect.