Trapped

"Where are you??" he yelled. She kept yelling until she heard him just by the door. Minho knocked and turned the door knob wildly for a while until it clicked.

"Oppa...." She was crying when he popped out the door. He almost ran towards her looking really worried. She noticed a collar on his neck as well but that's not the priority at the moment.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did they do anything to you?" he asked while scanning her.

"I'm not hurt, oppa. But god knows what they can do if you didn't find me." Sulli said wearily.

Minho was trying to remove the rope from her wrists but having a hard time on it. He pulled her up, realizing they need to get out of this place. "Come. I don't trust those men who led me here. We need to get out of here first."

"Where are we? I remember going inside a building for an audition, the one I thought was manager-oppa instructed me to a parking space, I was forced in a van and then everything went blank. I just woke up here with this tie on my wrists." She shared. "How did you find me?"

"Let's talk about that later! Maybe we can find something we can use to release your arms from that on our way out." Before they reach the door, it suddenly shut and another click sound. It was the lock. "NO!" Minho ran towards the closed door and realized they were both trapped. "Shit!" punching the door.

"What are we going to do?" she asked tearfully.

"Welcome, my lovely, Minsul couple." Again the voice rung through her ears and shocked her.

"What?" Minho looked confused but his face was serious. It's nice that she has him with her now. She much preferred that than being alone like how she originally was. "What do you mean Minsul couple? I don't like the sound of that."

"Hahahaha.... Don't worry. I will take care of you both. Until you listen to what I say, I will not release you!" the voice said.

"What do you want from us?" Sulli asked. Minho is pulling her to his back as if shielding her. Despite not knowing who the hoodlums are, he is acting aware and cautious.

"If you want money, we can give that to you but let us go first. Let Sulli go, at least." He tried negotiating. "How much do you need?"

"I already tried that." Sulli whispered to Minho.

"What does he want?" he looked at Sulli noticed that the tie is still on her wrists. He touched it before negotiating with the kidnappers again to tell her that he was bothered by it. "Why did you take us here?"

"Simple. You do what I say and I will release you." The voice answered.

"Don't you dare do anything to Sulli or you'll get to me." Minho warned.

"Oooh.. I'm scared." The voice taunting him. "I love Sulli, why would I ever hurt her?"

"Then why are you doing this?" Minho asked impatiently.

"Easy, handsome. I just want us to play a game. That's all." They heard the voice laughing.

"What game?"Sulli asked.

"If you cooperate, you will go back to your old lives." He said. "This isn't a reality show if you think it is. I have personal reasons for doing this."

"Crazy bastard!" Minho cursed under his breath.

"I will be careful with my language if I were you." He felt Sulli's hand pressed his arm softly.

"Whatever you're playing at, I'm ready for it." Minho said.

"Be careful what you wish for." The voice sounded playful again.