Light Room

"Strip." The voice, casually said.

"WHAT?!" They both yelled. "This is going too far!"

"I am not going to sell this into any journalists or tabloids so don't worry. I am telling you, this is purely personal." The voice said. "I am just a Minsul fan and I want to have my memento."

"No! We won't do that! You show your face to me and fight me like a man! Don't play with us like toys!" Minho warned.

They only heard laughing. "You're funny." After saying that, they felt a sting on the back of their neck, down the spine. Like they were being electrocuted. They felt tears forcing out from their eyes and could only yell. After that it stopped. Sulli is now with hands and knees on the ground, while he managed to stay on his knees.

"W-hat.. th-e hell was that..?" he was too exhausted to even talk. Like his tongue became shorter and numb. He felt sharp pain on his back. Also felt, literally, burnt from the inside.

"I didn't have to use that but you forced me to. Also a nice way to tell you about the collars on your neck." The voice told them.

"You assho--!" he was electrocuted again and he yelled loud. Sulli saw him fall on the floor on his hands and knees. She never imagined she would see him like this. She needs to do something. Anything!

"OKAY STOP THIS!!!! I'll do it! Just let him go!!! Stop hurting him!!!" she was crying and panting when she tried her best to speak louder. "Let's just follow what he wants so we can get out of here. Think of this as a filming. There's no meaning to this. Okay? Oppa?" She saw his eyes disagreeing but she started removing her clothes, in a slow weakly manner. And just like that, Sulli is naked in front of him.

This is Sulli, alright. She always move first before thinking. But he can never take away her braveness. Always the brave girl that he knew.

"That's my girl." The voice said. Sulli felt embarrassed and tried to hide her parts. The humiliation of stripping in front of someone who you look up to and respects. There's nothing more she can hide from him now.

Minho has tears stuck on the side of his eyes. She wasn't sure if that was due to the collar or because he is just so angry at the moment. She jumped at his scream. He is clearly pissed. There's nothing more obvious. After a few seconds of panting, he calmed down and looked at her with piercing eyes she had never seen before. "I'm sorry, Sulli. When we get out of here, I will find the one who is responsible for this!" He then started removing his clothes.

It's been years since she last saw him. She didn't realize how buff he had become. She knew he likes to gym but she didn't know he is now this well-sculpted. He really took good care of his body. The guy who she once thought of as a boy is now a man. A real handsome and attractive young man.­­

"Now make a pose." The voice ordered. The huge television in front of them, suddenly, turned on. The light of the room also dimmed. As to how they will be photographed, they just don't know. "Use that to make your poses. I will say if you pass. Start with few basic poses and then we'll go for the sensual ones next."

Minho heard Sulli sigh. He tried not looking at her direction as much as possible.

"Minho, you can't be that stiff. Where is that confidence you are so known for?" the voice taunting him again when it was finally his time to pose. After doing what the kidnapper wanted, they went to the next task.

"Look at her, Minho. This will never work if you keep on refusing. Look at each other." The voice commanded. "Unless, you want me to electrocute her again." He then looked at her direction. He saw her trying her best not to cover her intimate parts and but still looking at him, directly. Her face flushed now and it was so visible down to her neck and upper chest. She's clearly distressed even if she try not to show it.