Open Hearts

Sulli opened her eyes. She felt warm and comfortable. She was being held by Minho as he was still in slumber. Very carefully, she moved away from his embrace.

It should be morning by now. She smelled the breakfast and looked at the place where the meal came out last night. "Well, this is starting to become a hotel." Walking near the food and taking it to the bedside table. Being careful not to wake Minho.

But a few movements, he was awake. Sat up from the bed and eyes squinting. He greeted her good morning and did some stretches. He started scanning the room and checked if the door is still locked. Finding a way to escape, if there is any.

"Eat first." He then went beside her and started eating.

"It's our second day here. The others must be worried." He said.

"I know." She looked sad.

When they finished eating, the voice came back. "Good morning..."

Both of them darted the cameras disdain looks.

"After you eat, take a bath and clean up. We're going to play level 2." They both suddenly became interested and started moving.

"Wait, are there cameras in the bathroom?" he speculated but the voice didn't answer. He sighed. "Just don't bare all in there. Sulli, if you have to bathe with clothes on, do that. She nodded and went inside. When she was done, it was Minho's turn. She's already dressed up with a white sleeping gown that she thought was a bit too reveealing but she covered herself with a robe when she went out. At least, there were panties but no bras.

Coming out from his short bath, Minho wore a white shirt and shorts. "Everything is white in here. It almost looks like a studio. A light box." He stated. Sulli agreed with a nod.

"When are we beginning?" Minho asked.

"It has already begun." The voice returned. Both have the 'how?' face, being confused with what to do. "Sulli, remove the robe."

"You didn't provide underwear and it is cold in here!" she protested but her face flushed and red of embarrasment.

"You flashed your poking nipples on SNS many times. Not like Minho haven't seen your naked body when he watched your R-rated films." The voice replied. It is a known fact that some of her fans disliked her accepting that matured role and it's obvious in the voice's manner of speaking how spiteful it is with that movie.

"But that is work!" Sulli said. "And why are you minding my ig posts?"

"I don't care if it's work or not. If you won't obey, I'll change the room temperature." They started feeling warm air inside the room and it was unbearable to wear the thick cotton robe after a few minutes.

Handing her one of the t-shirts from the cabinet. "Wear this over the night gown so it wouldn't be that.. you know.. revealing." he was embarrassed to continue his sentence but she got what he was saying.

"Thank you, oppa. I don't know what I'd do without you." She said and wore the shirt when Minho was returning the robe back in the bathroom.

They heard a sigh from the speakers. "You wouldn't need the clothes anyway. Sit on the bed and let's begin. We will be having a Q and A. Be honest, or you will suffer the consequences."

Both of them have an idea what the saesang fan want them to do but is just awkward to talk about it so they pretended clueless and follow along with the rules. Sulli is calm. She is an actress, she's used to playing roles and switch her emotions well. But Minho, despite being an actor himself, is still new in that field. Especially, when he is with someone within his circle. He is an idol and his roles are mostly romantic ones too but this is real life and this is Sulli he is with, of all people. For so many years, he tried to have change of hearts but whenever he sees her and interacts with her, even the simple small talks, one smile, one look from her eyes, brings back suppressed emotions.