1. saturday detention

claire
"I can't believe you can't get me out of this." I complain to my father as we drive into the school slipway on a Saturday. Ridiculous.

"I mean it's so absurd I have to be here on a Saturday. It's not like I'm defective or anything." I groan looking at the school. The things I would rather be doing...

brian

"Is this the first time or the last time we do this?" My mother questions as we arrive at school for my Saturday detention.

"Last." I sigh looking out the window glumly.

"Well, get in there, and use the time to your advantage." She replies snappily.

"Mum, were not supposed to study. We just have to sit there and do nothing." I reply annoyed with her attitude.

"Well mister you figure out a way to study." She snaps back at me annoyed I spoke back to her. Usually I don't do that. Ugh, I wish I could just go home!

andrew

"Guys screw around, there's nothing wrong with that. Except you got caught sport." My Dad assures me as we rock up to school. That advice sounds pretty screwed up coming from an adult figure but hey it's better than getting told off so i'll take it. I still can't believe i'm going to miss my match. Jeez.

john
I walk almost painstakingly slow towards school with not one thought on my mind other than how can I make this principals life a living nightmare. Just another Saturday in my life I guess.

allison
I hop out of the car before it speeds off and make my way into school for detention. I wonder who will be here today?

willow
"Thanks for driving me." I thank my older brother as I hop out of his beaten up car.

"Anytime." He replies happily before he drives off. Oh the places I'd rather be I think to myself as I stare up at my school. I just hope I'm not stuck with a bunch of morons for the next six hours.

Hey everyone!

First chapter!!! I'm actually so excited to write this story so I really hope you enjoy it.

If your stuck waiting for chapters head over to some of my other stories if you want to find another read.

Till next time x