The Mission

~Jack's PoV~

Jerry, Milton and I just got back from training, Milton was struggling to catch his breath. Milton never really came on missions wish Jerry and I but he normally helped out by staying at home and watching over everything.

Jerry and I were sweating a little but nothing compared to Milton, I went over and grabbed a bottled water and handed it to Milton who gladly accepted taking the water and began to drink it. I lay myself down onto my bed as I stared up at the ceiling.

I heard a knock at the door and immediately sprang up and off my bed looking at the door. Jerry quickly opened the door inviting the person inside, it was one of the secretaries, Anne.

"Hello agents, chief wants you in his office now." She said as she began to walk out.
"Thank you." We replied as we began to walk out as well.

We walked to the chief as he ushered us in, Milton and Jerry sat on the chairs as I leaned myself against the wall my arms crossed in front of my body.
"Hello guys so, we have a new mission for you guys." The chief said.
"Okay who's going?" Jerry asked.
"Yourself, Jack and Milton." The chief replied.
"I'm going on a mission?!" Milton asked shocked.
"Yeah, anyway, it has took us years to be able to hack through the network so we need this to go well." The chief said and that immediately grabbed my attention, it took them years to get this mission so it must be done well and an important mission.
The chief put down a file on the table in-front of Jerry and Milton as I walked over to them to look at the file.
"I need you to kidnap her." The chief said as I looked through the file.
Name: Kim Crawford
Age: 16
Date of birth: March 12th
Information: Enemies Chiefs daughter, possibly working for him.
There was then the location on a map attached along with a picture of Kim. She was pretty, she had nice wavy blonde hair along with brown eyes. Snap out of it Jack.
The picture that was attached:

"You want is to kidnap a teenage girl? How is she possibly any harm?" Jerry asked

"I've read about this and chief even if we did take her they have an amazing hacker that will be able to track her down." Milton added.
"We know about the hacker, but it'll be okay hopefully we have wasted enough time trying to find her." The chief said.
"I don't know how taking her will do us any use." I added.
"She's the only thing her father cares about, he'll do anything for her." The chief said.
"Okay..well when do we start?" Milton asked.
"You are leaving in an hour so hurry and get ready."