Jackson

I didn't sleep at all last night thinking about what Kim had said "I'm sorry I failed you father."
It wouldn't stop going over in my head, I finally decided to try and sleep, I closed my eyes and as I started to drift off my alarm went off. Just my luck. I was getting up early to go get Kim breakfast before everyone else so that no one knew she was here apart from the agents working on her case.
I stretched sleepily as I got dressed and combed my hair, I made my way to the breakfast bar to get food for her as I grabbed a quick snack for myself.
I ate my apple on the way over to Kim's room. I calmly knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in' so I unlocked the door and went inside shutting and locking the door behind me just being cautious though. I looked around and noticed she wasn't in here and went into a slight panic until I seen her come out of the bathroom.
"..hi." She said as she was braiding her hair.
"Hey.." I said shocked by how pretty she looked.
"Better close your mouth before you catch flies." She sarcastically said pulling my jaw up.
I quickly shook her off as I handed her some breakfast, thinking about what to say to her about what I had overheard yesterday, she sat down on the bed as she sat the tray to the side, I sat down beside her.
"Uh Kim," I started.
"Yes?" She responded not looking at me.
"You know you can talk to me if you want right?"
She laughed at me shaking her head.
"What?" I questioned.
"Talk to my kidnapper about my life like that will happen." She said still laughing.
This annoyed me, "Don't talk to me like that." I said sternly.
"It's just the truth." She said sternly back as she stood up.
I stood up as well as I backed her up onto the wall, "I said don't talk to me like that!" I said sternly raising my voice.
"What are you going to do about it Jackson??" She said spitting out my name looking unfazed from my threat.
"How the hell do you know my name?" I said in shock and suspicion.
"Get off me." She said as she fidgeted.
"How the hell do you know my name?!" I repeated.
"I know a lot about you and your crew Jackson but it isn't to be discussed." She hissed as I backed away.
"Fine have it that way." I said as I got up and pulled out my walkie talkie. "Hello, can you schedule me a meeting with the chief? Alright thank you."
I put my walkie talkie away, "You'll talk one way or another." And with that I walked out.