~Chapter 3~ Captured

Ink's POV 

I slowly start to walk closer to Nightmare, he spikes up his tentacles. I try and attack him but he swiftly dodges and hits me in the ribs which sent me flying into a wall. Dream wasn't doing anything! He was just watching! Nightmare got distracted when he accidentally stepped on Error's hand so I took it as my advantage and I smacked him in the head with paint. He fell to the floor and I grinned.

The paint I used on all of them was a special paint, it makes the person live their worst nightmare. Now I can finally capture them all.

~After A Few Hours Of Ink Putting Them All In Cells~ 

Error's POV 

I groan as I slowly start to wake up, my head was killing me. My hands were chained above my head and my legs were chained to the floor. I couldn't move and my magic wasn't working either. All I remember was Ink and Dream...

Ink and Dream! They captured us, this is bad. I struggle to get out fo the chains until I hear footsteps coming closer. I try to see who it is but it's too dark to see anything. A cold hand touched my cheek and I started to glitch badly again. "WhO aRE yoU?", I say trying to calm down my glitches.

"Oh Error~", the voice says as they step out of the shadows. Ink.....

Nightmare's POV 

I was chained to a wall, we must have been captured. I look to my sides to see other cells with the gang in them but I can't see Error. Maybe Ink has Error, I swear if Ink even touches him, he is going to DIE! I see a golden glow come down pass all of the cells, I am guessing it is Dream.

"Brother", I hear the familiar voice say. "Get me out of here Dream".  The light turns on I see Dream but instead of the cheerful happy expression he normally has, he seems to be more sad and worried. "Nightmare, Im going to let you go, I think something is wrong with Ink and I am starting to not trust him". I tilt my head in confusion while I look at Dream.

"Your going to let me go?". He nods and starts to undo the chains, once Im free I stand up, I could attack him right now but he did help me escape so maybe another time. "I will free your gang but in the mean time go upstairs, Error is there but beware, Ink is probably there too". I nod as I start to make my way upstairs.

Error's POV 

I felt strokes on my cheek, I really hate being touched.  I felt a warm breath on my neck and my glitching increased.

Error has crashed, please wait for rebooting 

10% 

50% 

75% 

80% 

99% 

100% 

Rebooting complete 

I open my eyes and look around, it wasn't a bad dream. The glitches start to invade my eyes and seeing was getting harder by the minute. My thoughts were cut off by a kiss to my neck, I felt like I was going to crash again. I hear Ink make a low dark chuckle, "Your mine now Glitchy~". I shiver as I see Ink move even closer to me. "Go a-AwaY", I hiss at him. He growls and bites down on my neck and I yelp. 

All of a sudden the door bursts open, I still couldn't see who it was but I could tell it scared Ink. "Let Error go now!". That voice sounded familiar, it was Nightmare! Ink quickly held onto my hand and teleported me to the Anti-Void. "I will continue this later~", he cooed into my ear. Ink quickly made an ink puddle and jumped through it.

Nightmare's POV 

Ink teleported him away and now I have to go and find him again! I quickly teleport to the mansion, he wasn't there. I went to Outertale, wasn't there. I basically searched the whole multiverse until I forgot, the Anti-Void! I quickly make a portal there to see Error laying on the floor, he seemed pretty shaken up. 

I swear once I get my hands on Ink he is so going to pay.

I shiver thinking how easy it is to be totally wrong about people, to see one tiny part of them and confuse it for the whole

- Lauren Oliver