~Chapter 22~ Copied

???'s POV 

Yay! People are guessing who I am! And even more better; people are getting it right! I might as well reveal who I am now since it's quite obvious. I'm DreamSwap Blue! Well done readers! But even with this information you can't stop me~

I have bigger things planned.. = )

Blue's POV

Thinking about my favourite ship always helps! It's been a few days now? Ink has beaten me up even more, both of my legs are broken b-but I'll be okay! I really hope that I don't die here, I have so many more things to do! I want to spend more time with Dream and my friends! I want to explore the multiverse and help people in need! I know I've already done most of those things when I was apart of the Star Sans's but back then it just didn't feel right. Being under the control of Ink...

It wasn't nice at all..

I let out a loud sigh but immediately stop once I hear somebody enter the room. Is Ink back? Oh no..please don't let it be Ink! Please please..no more!.. 

A bright light turns on from above, this isn't Ink. "Hello Blue~". That voice..! That's the voice that I heard before I passed out! This unknown skeleton looks creepily a lot like me, maybe he is an alternate version of me? This spoopy skeleton comes closer. Something in my soul is telling me to not trust him. He crouches down in front of me and gently caresses my cheek. My bones start to rattle, "W-Who are y-you?". He smirks down at me as he leans closer. "I am you from a different multiverse sweetie~". I choke in surprise, he is another me but from a different multiverse?!

(Hey readers! I need some help! What should Dream!Swap Blue's nickname be? I'm not too sure and I'm going to let you guys decide! So if there is a name that you like I will be happy to make that his nickname! Unless he already has a nickname but I don't think he does?? Also this Dream!Swap Blue won't be exactly like the cannon version for plot reasons! Thx! -Author) 

Before I have any chance to respond, h-he kisses me?! I can't pull away. Why is he doing this? The kiss lasts for a few minutes before he pulls away. He wipes some of the blue coloured salvia from his mouth. He leans close to me, "Thanks for that sweetie~". I watch in horror as his clothes and body begin to change. He becomes shorter and has stopped glitching, his clothes and eye-lights change to look like mine. Other me laughs, his voice now sounding exactly like mine. "I would love to spend more time with you Blue but I need to get to your friends~!". I glare at him and thrash around in my chains. "Don't you dare lay a hand on them!!". He smirks, "And what are you gonna do about it~?". 

I know that using my magic will cause me pain because of this shock collar I have on but I can't let him get away! I summon a sharp bone and it stabs into his head. Yes! My celebration didn't last for long as a large shock was sent through my bones, making them bleed. Gah..

It h-hurts so bad..but at least this bastard won't be able to leave! And Ink should be coming soon anyways to see why the collar went off. Other me smiles at me and takes the bone out of his head, his head slowly reforms. What the hell?! "That was a nice attempt sweetie~! But I can't waste any more time here~". He opens up a portal and jumps through leaving me all alone. 

Come on! Seriously?! 

Ink bursts through the door and sees the bone on the ground. "So you think you can escape huh?!". He proceeds to beat me again..

Dream!Swap Blue's POV

Great! Now that I look like him I can fool all of his friends! And it will get me closer to Error and Nightmare. This is wonderful~! I run through the forest and once I'm out, a large house is revealed.

I go up and knock on the door. I put on my best hurt and upset face. "D-Dream, Error, N-Nightmare?!". The door swings open to reveal Dream. Perfect~