Chapter 3: Gay Fullbuster

(Couldn't think of a better title, sorry 😂)

Gray had given Natsu to Mirajane for a while so he could look through books with Levy. After a while, they came across a book that was titled, 'Natsu Dragneel, The Baby Project.' It was new to the library, as Makorov or Mavis couldn't recall it being there, and it wasn't a full - book. It only had notes and scribbles in it. Like someone was making a plan. Levy quickly scanned through the book.
Her hands layed on the last page, that was blank. Gray took the book out of Levy's hands, words started to form.

"Tonight, Tonight, Tonight,
The child will go tonight,
They will all be in fright,
As the child will go tonight." 

Gray read these words over and over again. What did they mean? Is it to do with Natsu? Tonight, Tonight, tonight. Grays eyes quickly darted to the clock. 8pm. Back to the book. More words formed. 8.03.

"8:03,
What a time for glee,
Tonight, Tonight, Tonight,
The child will not glee tonight,
He will be in fright,
Save him tonight,
Save him tonight,
For tomorrow,
He will be out of sight."

Panic spread over the raven's face as he quickly sprinted to Mirajane. As he ran his eyes met the clock once again, "8:02."

Once he had reached where he thought Mirajane was, a loud scream erupted the guild hall. All eyes darted to the source. A dark figure, with a blinding green eye was trying to snatch the salamander out of poor mirajanes hands!

"ICE-MAKE HAMMER!" The scream send echos through the hall. Mirajane hid behind Gray with Natsu still in her arms, crying, frightened for his life.

Gray looked back at Mirajane quickly, but gently took Natsu out of her hands and began to calm him down.

"Tonight, Tonight, Tonight
The boy will be in fright,
No glee
At 8:03."

Gray, once again looked at the clock, 8:06.
Was this a joke? He looked down at Natsu— where was Natsu?

A blood curtailing scream filled everyone's ears. Gray looked quickly towards the source of the voice, only to find a note.

The ice mage quickly snatched the note from where it was placed.

"Oh me!
8:03,
We all tricked you,
Didn't we?
4:02, 4:02,
Get ready for 4:02,
When you will see him,
But he will not see you,
Wait by the house on the mountain,
And you will see him,
In the morning,
In the morning,
Get ready for in the morning,
4:02, 4:02,
Be ready in the morning at 4:02,
The house on the mountain,
Alone or none,
Deal or no deal,
If rules aren't followed,
By 4:04,
The boy will be no more......'