:Chapter 5:

Decided to stop naming the chapters 😂 I can't think of any anymore tbh, so yeah. Anyways, I'm gonna skip straight to the party, because I'm lazy, enjoy the chapter!

3rd P.O.V

It had been roughly an hour since the party had started, for Natsu's return of course! Everyone was basically drunk, well, that was apart from Gray, since Natsu had come back, he had been a bit on edge, he was scared the people who took him would come back. Therefore, he only had 2 drinks.

The Dragonslayer ambled over to the ice mage, a drink in either hand. He was obviously wasted, you could tell by the way he was walking, or the way his clothes were messy, as if he'd fallen over a few times.

"Drink?" The said salmon haired boy slurred, handing a drink to Gray.

"No thanks." He smiled softly and put the drink on the counter next to him.

"Aww, come on! Live a little! Don't you wanna have fun?" He winked, repeating some sentences that he couldn't manage to finish.

Gray shook his head, blushing slightly at the sight of the smaller boy. "No thanks, I'm trying to keep you safe at the moment." He admitted.

Natsu began to speak, "You? Protect lil' ol' me?" He sat on the ravens lap confidently, nuzzling his neck into the taller boys neck, "Don't you think that every worker, deserves a reward?" He smirked, running his fingers up the boys chest, which seemed to be free of a shirt.

Grays blush seemed to grow, "N-Natsu! What a-re you doing?" He stuttered, suprised.

Natsu looked up at the raven haired boy, before slowly leaning in, closing his eyes slightly.

The said ice mages eyes grew in surprise, before closing his eyes and bracing for the others contact.

Although, that contact never came....

Grays eyes snapped open.

Where was Natsu?

He realised that he was the only one left in the guild, it was completely empty, the only things that lingered where the items that the members where most likely holding, as they were scattered across the floor as if someone had dropped them.

"Natsu?" He began calling out names.

"Anyone?" He cried sadly, where was everyone? Who had taken them? Is Natsu alright? These were the sorts of questions he asked himself before slowly passing out.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•End of Chapter!•
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Sorry for the short chapter! But 2 chapters in a day! Wow! Well done me! *le pat on the back*
Anyways, thanks for reading this chapter! See ya next time!