Chapter 4:

Sorry I haven't been updating! I don't get inspired easily! )

3RD P.O.V.

Gray's eyes widened in shock. They had taken Natsu?! He had to save him! He forcefully placed the note on the table, almost breaking it in the process. He speed-walked towards a booth, before sitting there and placing his hands over his face.

"There has to be some sort of clue." He mumbled, thinking over the notes words. "4:02? Why 4:02?" He continued to mumble to himself until he was snapped from his thoughts by a small tap on the shoulder, his head whipped around to see someone in a black cloak. The raven haired boy took a closer look. His eyes once again widened in shock.

"NAT-" The Ice mage was interrupted by a hand over his mouth. He leant his head to the side in confusion.

The salamander put his other finger to his lips before pointing to a small camera in the corner of the guild hall. That hasn't been there before, had it?

"Let's speak." He paused. "In private." He took the taller boys hand and led him outside the guild and to the ice mages house.

~TimeSkip brought to you by Natsu's adorableness~

The raven haired ice mage sat down on his couch, waiting for Natsu to speak.

"So your probably wondering how I'm here right now and not a, well, baby?" The fire mage chuckled, putting his hand behind his head awkwardly.

Gray blushed slightly before shaking it off and nodding, "How?" Was all that came out of his mouth.

"Well...."

Natsu's P.O.V about 2 hours before the current time.

I sat there, in a cot, as a baby, how embarrassing. To be honest, I was getting angry. They took me from Gray! I mean, not like I care! Writer! Take that part out!

Don't brake the 4th wall Natsu! Or I'll make sure Gray will see that when we do a flashback later!

Ok! Ok! Geez, rude much.

Anyways! My hands seemed to be working on their own as they helped me to stand up. I began to fly up, before growing back to my normal size!

"YEEEAAAHHH!!!" I screamed joyfully, forgetting where I was for a second.

Guards began to spill into the room I was currently in.

"Sh*t" I mumbled to myself, before, screaming again.

"FIRE DRAGON: ROAR!" 

The wall melted and I quickly jumped out of the hole I created. "See ya suckers!" I saluted sarcastically, before realising that I was falling from the 3rd story of a house which seemed to be a mansion that some snob probably owned.

"Cr*p!" I shouted, before using my fire to launch myself in what seemed to be the direction of the guild.

End of flashback!

3rd P.O.V.

"You know what happens from there." The salamander finished, sitting down next to the ice mage, who seemed to be missing his shirt.

A small amount of blood drizzled from Natsu's nose as he looked at Gray's biceps.

Gray panicked slightly, "Yo, dude you ok?" He spoke, panic laced in his voice.

The salmon haired boy quickly put his hand over his nose and shook his other hand, "Yeah! I'm good! It - uh, must be a side effect from me turning into a, ya know." He lied quickly.

The taller boy didn't believe the smaller, but shook it off, "should we tell the others your back?" He questioned.

"Ok, but get the communication lacrima and contact Mira, tell her to knock out that camera, just in case someone is still at that place, although, I don't know if they would be, I sorta, caught the house on fire." His words wandered.

Gray put his thumb up lazily, "Ok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like that? I'm building up their relationship slowly, don't worry, that Gratsu stuff is gonna jump in soon!

Give me some senarios I can do for the next chapter! Obviously there will be a party, but what will happen? Will someone crash it? Will no one crash it and everyone gets drunk, including Gray and Natsu? I don't know! Tell me what you want! 😂

Anyways, thanks for reading!
~Author~Chan (Zen)