First time of many ways

"Matt I-"

"No one has to know." He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

I couldn’t believe this was happening. Finally I had the boy of my dreams at my feet. I’ve had a crush on Matt ever since I could remember and everything I ever wanted was about to happen. 

We were at this epic party and I seemed to had caught his eye. He took my hand and led my upstairs to a strangers room, locking the door. He started to whisper all these nasty things in my ear and I couldn’t help but give in. I’ve been craving this moment for such a long time. 

"It’ll be our little secret." I whispered back, kissing his neck. 

I could feel the vibration of his deep voice on his neck as he started to moan a bit. He grabbed the bottom of my thigh, making me jump and wrap my arms around his torso. He threw his body onto the bed, making me sink under him. 

"We’re gonna have so much fun tonight." He said, looking at me straight into the eye. 

"I bet we are." 

He smirked down at me, slowly pressing his perfectly shaped lips onto mine. They were soft and warm. It kinda fit into the moment. Things started to get a bit heated afterwards, when he started to run his hands up my back, undoing my bra. 

I could feel his hot breathe against my neck as he starting sucking. I pushed him down, using my legs as my force. He grabbed my butt, pushing my higher up in the bed. Once my head hit the pillow he took his shirt off, revealing a perfectly shaped body. 

I licked my lips, asking for more. He smirked, knowing exactly what I wanted. He took my shirt off, throwing it across the room. He looked down at my small round boobs, since he had already taken my bra off earlier. He started massaging them as he sucked on my neck once more, leaving love marks here and there. His lips smiled on my soft skin as I left a moan out. I turned us around, wanting more. I played with his pants, eventually taking them off, along with his boxers. 

"Woah." 

I was surprised to the size of his boner. He smiled, once more, putting dimples into his cheeks, bringing me close to his face by cupping my face with his large hands. I kissed him, again exploring his mouth with my tongue. It felt nice. His tongue softly brushed against mine, making me happy to know that this was actually happening and it wasn’t another fantasy. 

He turned us around, leaving me under again. This time he was the one to undo my shorts, sending them to the floor along with my underwear, liking what he saw. He looked into my eyes, getting closer to my face. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me.

I nodded, that was what I wanted. 

He kissed me one last time before entering me. We both let out a slight moan while he went faster and faster between each pump. I pushed him closer with my hands on his back. 

"Faster." I said, grabbing onto the edges of the pillow, throwing my head back. 

He did as he was told, going faster than I had expected. I scream escaped my mouth, liking every second of this. He groaned, realising how tight I was for him. He went further and further, untill finally he hit my g spot. I screamed out, god knows who could hear. I could feel his little members swimming around inside me as his body slowly fell next to mine. 

I could hear him trying to catch his breathe as I did the same. Our bodys were covered in sweat and I laid my head against his chest, hearing his loud, fast heartbeat. 

"I hope you know that I’m not planning on leaving." I heard him say. 

I just smiled. “I’m glad to hear that.”

His hand ran though my hair and we laid there, falling alseep in each others arms for the first time of manys.