Hospital

Money- 5 Seconds Of Summer

1:32 P.M.
[Los Angeles, California]
[Krissy]

The Man returns to the van with a black backpack. Lola immediately snatches it, pulling out stacks of money. My brows furrow in confusion as she counts it, counting $30,000. When she's done counting, the man suddenly lifts me from the floor of the van, opening the door. Lola stuffs my phone in my pocket before he literally throws me out of the van, landing on the ground. The tires screech and they speed off. What the hell? Did someone just ransom me? I groan and slowly stand up. I look around briefly, taking in the sight of children on a playground. I turn and see someone running right towards me. It's Billie. A smile finds its way onto my face as she reaches me, kissing me with all her might. Sparks fly between us and I don't want to pull back, but I have to, or else I'm probably going to pass out because of starvation. I look into her glossy eyes as we stand there, smiling at each other.

"Oh my god I missed you so much." She says, hugging me tightly and burying her face in the crook of my neck. We stand there for a minute, hugging each other tightly, like we might disappear if we let go.

"B-Billie." I say weakly.

"Hm?"

"I need food." I state as she pulls back. "And a hospital. I think my ribs are broken." I add.

"Oh my god, they didn't feed you, did they?" She asks. I shake my head. "You were gone for a week! How could they not have fed you!" She exclaims, taking my hand gently and leading me to her car. I sit down and she starts driving to the nearest fast food place. We arrive at Taco Bell and order a Mexican pizza, nachos, two bean burritos, nacho fries, and two large waters. We get to the window and the lady hands us the bag and waters. Billie puts the bag on my lap and the waters in the cup holder.

"Eat up." She orders.

I chuckle and pull out a bean burrito. "Which of these are yours?" I ask.

"Nah girl, it's all yours." She states and I look st her like she's crazy. "What?" She asks dragging out the 'a'. "You haven't eaten in a week!" She defends. I shrug and start eating as she drives. Before long, about 10 minutes, I've eaten the two burritos, the nachos, the nacho fries, and drank one and a half large cups of water. As I finish scarfing down the Mexican pizza, I ask,

"So what happens next?"

"Well first off, we're making sure you're okay. Then we'll make sure those bastards go to jail." She reaches over and grabs my hand. "They're going to pay. I promise."  She lifts our entangled hands and kisses my knuckles before resting them in my lap.

A few minutes later, we pull into a hospital parking lot. We let go of each other's hands and open our doors. Billie runs to the my side of the car to help me out. I smile at her as she helps me walk to the door.

We walk in and see an almost empty emergency room. Billie lets go of me, making sure I'm okay to stand myself, and rushes to the desk. I slowly walk toward her, holding my side.

"I think my gir- my friends ribs are broken. She was kidnapped and they beat her." She says, rushing the lady. She looks up at Billie, her face full of fright and concern.

"Okay, name please?" She asks.

"Krissy Evans." She replies as I reach her, grabbing the counter to steady myself. She grabs my waist to keep me upright, making sure to avoid my ribs.

"I'm going to need you to fill this out please." She says, handing me a clipboard with a form of some sort on it. "We'll call the police to come."

I slowly walk to sit down, Billie helping me into a chair. The pain is unbearable. I fill out the form and Billie takes it back to the lady. Suddenly, the doors open, causing me to turn my head toward the automatic doors. I see someone running straight towards me and Billie. The worst possible things go through my mind and my eyes widen with fear, until I realize that it's just Finneas. He runs up to me and hugs me tightly with a literal bone crushing grip, causing me to groan in pain.

"Finneas!" Billie yells, pulling him off. "Her fucking ribs are broken! Be careful, this is fragile cargo."  She scolds.

His eyes go wide, guilt glazing over his eyes. "Oh my god I'm so sorry, I didn't know!" He desperately apologizes.

"Finn, it's oka-"

"Krissy Evans?" A female voice calls. I snap my head towards the sound and see a nurse waiting expectantly. Billie helps me up and I walk toward the nurse, her by my side. She kisses my cheek as the nurse starts to walk down the hall, making me blush.

"I'll be right here, love."