1|The First Meet In A Long Time...

You were a new high school student who is about to enter a very prestigious school, Hope's Peak High.  It's been your dream to always go to this school.

 Hope's Peak High is not just an ordinary high school. You have to have two things to get into this prestigious school. 

 The first thing that you have is, to be already attending or entering a high school. The second thing you have to have is, to be the best in a subject.

 For example, if you are good at singing, you would be the Super High School Singer. Or if you were good at swimming, you would be the Super High School Swimmer.

 My name is (Y/N) (L/N), the Super High School Idol. And I just transferred here to Hope's Peak High. Still nervous, I sigh and enter the school. 

 When I enter I see students walking left and right getting to there classes. I pull out my schedule and look for class 78. After look for a while, I finally found class 78. I opened the door and saw everyone already there. 

 "Another student!" a boy wearing a white with red eyes said, pointing me. "

 "Hey, no need to yell.." a boy with brown hair said

 "Relax Naegi, you're always so worried about everything." a girl with blue eyes said smiling at who I guess was Naegi.

 Suddenly the girl with blue eyes came over to me and grabbed my hands. "Hi! I'm Aoi Asahina, the Super High School Swimmer!" she said smiling at me. "I'm (Y/N)... (Y/N) (L/N), the Super High School Idol.". "Nice to meet you (Y/N)~!" Aoi said letting go of my hands. 

 "Makoto Naegi, the Super High School Lucky Student..." the brown hair boy said shyly. 

 "I am Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the Super High School Moral Compass!" the guy in all white said yelling super loud. 

 I think I'm going to be deaf by the end of the school year. I sigh and walk over to an empty desk. I sit next to a girl with pretty purple hair and eyes like lavender. As I sit at my desk, I notice a blue haired girl staring at me. Kind of reminding me of a childhood friend I had.

"Oh, I sorry! I didn't mean to stare at you. You just reminded me of a friend I had when I was a kid."  the blue hair girl said bowing in her seat. 

 "Really? You also remind me of someone." I said facing her.

 "Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. I am Sayaka Maizono, the Super High School Pop Sensation!" she said putting a handout.

 "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), the Super High School Idol" I say shaking her hand.

 "Hm... (Y/N)....(Y/N)...." she said my name repeatedly. Then she went quiet and she suddenly yelled "Oh, that's it!" making the class jump. All eyes were on Sayaka now. "Oppsies, sorry!". I look at her confused, "What do you mean you got it?". 

 "I mean now I know where I've seen you from!" Sayaka says excitedly. 

 "Really? You do???"I said in questioning voice. 

 "Yea, don't you remember me? (Nickname)?" she smiled at me.  

 I sit there for a while and then suddenly a memory comes to me.

-FLASHBACK- 

 "I don't want you to go!" I sat down on the ground. "You can't leave me along here!"I started sobbing. "I-If you go, I'd be lonely!". 

 "(Nickname) Chan..." she said looking down at me. "Look at me..." she said crouching down. I look at her, "I know you're sad... but, don't cry... please." she wipes my tears away. " I promise I'll find you again, even if it takes a long time." she said with a faint smile. "You promise?" I say while still crying a little. 

 "I promise!" she said hugging me.

-END OF FLASHBACK- 

I gasp and hug Sayaka, "I missed you!". I start crying in her chest and she pats my head gently. "I missed you too (Nickname) Chan." she gave a smile. 

 Maybe it's not so bad here after all...

________________________________________ 

This is probally bad

Oh well owo

Sorry if it is short