Letter No. 2!

~Healer~

Manik,

You know, whenever I was sad, I knew I had a support and a shoulder to cry on. And that was yours. I thought that you would stay beside me always, no matter what happens.

I remember how I used to rant about my life, and about all those no nonsense things which don't even matter in my life anymore.

But you used to matter. And still do. People used to stay that nothing is constant. I never believed them, cause' I was happy in my own world. Happy with my family, with you. But then, you left.

Suddenly left. And your departure made me believe in their words. I tried to accept the change that you aren't there, but till date I am not over you.
Afterall, you were my best friend. My listener. My healer.

You never had the solutions to my problems, but you became the ear which would hear my cries, you became the chest, that I hugged and sobbed on, and with time, you became a part of me, a part too precious.
But now everything is changed.

Every night I slip into the darkness of all those broken promises of yours, which you left hanging. And this darkness doesn't scare me, but the thought of losing myself in your thoughts does.

Every night I feel your shadow towering my sleeping frame and whispering sweet nothings in my ear. And now I am so habituated to this same dream that I find peace in this sadness.

I loved stars. Though I was weak at maths, but you taught me the art of counting stars. Every eye contact with you, and I felt like I am losing myself a bit everytime. You taught me the art of eye contact. Those eyes of yours spoke volume. But alas, I couldn't read them, unlike you who read every gesture of mine.

Three years passed after your death, and still every night I dream about you. You were my healer, but not for once did I think,

"Who would heal the healer?"

_______________________________________

So heya people! Nisshha is back!✨
And this time hopefully with some good content.
Hope you people like it!
If you do, then please hit the star button.
And all criticism is welcomed.
Feel free to comment everything that you found wrong.
And if you want something, then please let me know so that I write on it.

Till then signing off
Nisshha~