❦Prologue❦

•Sakamaki Mansion•

  A soft tap sounded the quiet surrounding area as the girl with the {Hair Colour} hair hopped from one rock to another, slowly making way for the other side of the creek

surrounding area as the girl with the {Hair Colour} hair hopped from one rock to another, slowly making way for the other side of the creek.

"Huh.."

The girl wondered what was going on...She knew it was a dream, but she didn't know what it meant. On the other side of the creek that the girl was trying to get to, was a tall, but dead and weak tree, with spoiled apples hanging from the branches. Why the girl was curious, was because she had spotted a strand of blond hair that poked out from behind the tree whenever there was a small gust of wind.

"Hello?"

The girl asked. No answer. The {Hair Colour} girl jumped to the next rock.

"Excuse me?"

unsatisfactory tugging at the female's features, and progressing from one rock to another, the girl smiled as she felt her bare feet land on the grass.

"Hellooo?"

She questioned once again, not taking a step forward, but instead tilting her head to the side to get a better view.

"God...This is honestly getting annoying now...Hello?!"

clenching her teeth, the female waited for a reply, but once again, nothing came. The only sound that could be heard, was the wind passing through the trees.

"Show yourself! Don't force me to come over there and see for myself, because trust me, you won't be happy!"

She said, pointing a finger at the lifeless apple tree, clearly anxious.

"Why don't you come see for yourself, {Name}-San?" 

The voice behind the tree was definitely a female..Her voice was familiar.. The girl behind the tree had now replied, and although it was expected, it surprised the girl, making her curiosity grow.

"Nani...? How do you know my name?"

A light hearted chuckle sounded from the other side of the tree, and furrowing her eyebrows, the {Hair Colour} haired girl's impatience increased.

"What's so funny?"

She said, glowering at the girl behind the tree.

"Oi!"

The curious female flinched, hearing a male's voice echo throughout the area. Now noticing it, {Name} blinked twice, minding that her dream had taken place in an area she had seen a little bit in her previous dreams. It was small, and the sky was a light blue, clouds surrounding it all.

"Who was that?? Are you even going to say anything else?"

The female in question had shifted, more into view, revealing a bit of her dark blue school uniform.