❦Chapter 2❦

DONT SKIP!
(!!!!)
I SEE YOU! It's important!
Just wanted to say that the limo driver from the first episode of Diabolik Shitheads is officially a character in my series and I did some major tweaking to him . He is a 19 year old named Jacob~ Anywayyys- Hulloooo..AGAIN , * sorry * if there are any mistakes such as punctuation , grammar , etc , tell me cause if not that's just embarrassing. . Please ?

•••

•Old friend•

 My my, did she regret that idea of hers

My my, did she regret that idea of hers...Taking a look in the mirror, a noticeable big, purple, bruise tainted the middle of her forehead, and it throbbed in pain.

"Jesus, I'm an imbecile."

Uttered {Name}, applying pressure to the bruise as if it would make the pain go away, but it only made it worsen.

{Name}'s mind wandered toward her previous dream. Had the fact that she knocked herself out with a cookie sheet be the reason she had not remembered? Is it just bad luck since people tend to forget all about their dreams sometimes? It felt as if forgetting about the dream was a coincidence, like it was meant to happen. All the girl remembered is that Yui was definitely not in her dream last night. Instead someone different. That's all the girl could piece together.

"Aargh!"

The female grimaced, slapping her cheek lightly in annoyance before quickly stripping herself of her pajamas, and making way for the bath she had just run, She quickly stepped in and sat down with a plop.

{Name} leaned her head back, closing her eyes and rubbing her temples in frustration. It gave her a massive headache as she attempted to recall the dream, like it was protected by some sort of barrier. Think, just. Think.

Think...

"You're {Name}, best friend of Yui Komori, no? She's told us a lot about you."

The headache increased in pain as that sentence swept through her brain and {Name} winced, accidentally slamming her head against the back of the tub. Everything went in slow motion for a second as {Name}'s face resembled pain.

"Fucking. Ow?"

{Name} took a deep breath before dismissing her now dizzy state, and washing herself up before getting out of the bathtub and bending over to drain it. After turning around, {Name} grabbed the set of clothes she chose from the counter, and quickly slipped them on, then staring into the mirror at the bruise on her head, she sighed.