❦Chapter 1❦

Forcing unconsciousness•

  {Name} tossed and turned in her bed, clenching her eyes closed tightly as she tried to relax herself, the moon shining through the curtains

  {Name} tossed and turned in her bed, clenching her eyes closed tightly as she tried to relax herself, the moon shining through the curtains. It lit up the room in an unreal and beautiful sense. The fact that {Name} still couldn't process the recent argument just hours ago, along with Seiji's actions was also roaming in her head.

'I need to fall asleep.'

The girl thought, groaning as she tried to yawn, but failed. The female had been attempting to fall asleep for the past 53 minutes, and nothing had seemed to work. She tried playing relaxing music, and breathing in and out as calmly as she could. Still nothing, {Name}'s brain was up and running, although her body wasn't.

"UGHHHH.."

She groaned flipping onto her stomach and pulling her pillow over her head in frustration. The girl laid there for a moment before an idea popped up in her head.

Getting up and scampering to the kitchen, {Name} had one of the dumbest thoughts in mind, as she crouched down and pulled out a cookie sheet from under the oven.

"Oh god...This is a stupid idea."

{Name} muttered, taking slow and hesitant steps back up to her bedroom. Adjusting herself as she nuzzled into the blankets, the female gripped the sheet in her left hand.

'Im a retard...'

Rolling her eyes at her stupidity, {Name} gripped the cookie sheet and took a practice swing toward her face. Sucking in a breath, she began to count down.

3....

2....

1....!

...

She was definitely going to regret that in the morning... But for now, {Name} had gotten what she knocked herself out for.

The scenery from the dreams she had now been quite fond of, began pixelating itself into place all around her. {Name} watched in astonishment until it was finally the end result, and she didn't waste anymore time looking for the blond. Expertly skipping from one stone to another across the small river stream, {Name} ran up to the tree and immediately looked behind it. Nothing was there. What?

"Yui-san?"

It stayed silent. {Name} felt a different aura than what she had last night, and the feeling was forceful.