The Less Eventful of Days

Figured I'd make a fic to go along with the relationship headcanons I typed out you can read both that and this story on tumblr

https://loverofoptimus.tumblr.com/post/183845680514/dcau-superman-x-reader-headcanons

Your sleep came to an abrupt end at the feeling of lips on your neck but just about any annoyance at the sudden interruption was gone at the wonderful sensation especially when your mind finally had time to process of the one person it could possibly be.

Turning around you saw Clark giving you just the grin you were expecting which you returned with one as well. He leaned in closer and pressed your foreheads to each other.

"Good morning, beautiful." he said.

"Good morning, Superman." you answered. The two of you brought your faces level to level and kissed deeply. He worked his great wonders on your lips with his own and pulled you tight against his chest while your hand made it's way onto his head and started playing with the S curl of his hair.

His hands rubbed and massaged along your back and his tongue traced your lips asking for entrance which you took very little time to oblige. Your own tongue slid against his as it explored your mouth.

Breaking from the kiss, he looked you over and said. "Even with that bedhead, you're still more alluring in life than you are in my dreams"

"Why, thank you." That comment though made you react by trying to fix your hair as best as your hands could manage.

He chuckled and gave your lips a peck. Then he uncovered himself from the sheets and threw his legs over the side of the bed you two shared.

"Well, time to start another day"

"Do we have to?" You moaned. "Can't we just stay like this all day?"

Clark just gave you a smirk and shook his head. You sighed knowing he was right, as much as you didn't want to leave the bed. He then wrapped his arm around your torso.

"If it helps, I'll go make breakfast." He said.

That did sound really good right now. With that motivation you managed to pry yourself from the bed while he made his way to the kitchen.

After the mundane task of preparation, you headed to the kitchen taking in the lovely aroma of pancakes. Clark had just set up your spots at the table and beckoned you over. You obliged and once comfortably seated, began to eat

There was that satisfied smile he loved so much no matter how many times he's seen it.

"I've never known a man who could whip this up so fast and efficiently before you." You complimented.

"Well, Wally can do it quicker but he tends to leave a big mess behind." He answered then took a sip of his coffee.

"At least he can clean it up just as quickly."

"But not the most efficiently." He then chuckled. "Bruce almost busted an artery in his head when he found signs that Wally had been going through his equipment."

You giggled at the thought of what Batman must have said to Flash after that. You sure didn't envy that poor kid.

Clark stopped eating and got out of his seat then gave you a hint of what his next move was going to be.

"I don't think Perry would like me walking around the office like this."

He then went upstairs to dress and tidy up. You were almost finished with your breakfast when he came back down fully dressed. His hair combed down and is face now sporting the glasses that he had no need for other than helping his facade as just an ordinary citizen.