Chapter 2

Kaylee's P.O.V.

"Y-Y-Your One Direction!" I stutter out. I hear Eliza laugh in the corner. I send a glare her way and she quickly shut's up.

"Yeah, I guess we are!" Say's the curly-haired boy known as Harry.

"I'm not stuttering 'cause, you know, your YOU, I'm stuttering because i'm cold... Yeah, I'm freezing!" I said trying to save myself from Eliza's teasing, rubbing my arms for the full effect.

"Oh my GOSH! MY BABIES!" Eliza cries. I see she opened her suitcase.

Niall's head shoots up. "YOU HAVE CHILDREN?!" He asks, with a state of shock on his face. I had to bite my cheeks so I wouldn't laugh. I see Eliza smirk. See, this child can act. And I see she's going to pretened.

She bursts into fake tears. "Yeah.." She sob's, "Benny, my sweet little Benny!" She cries even harder. I couldn't help but giggle at that. Liam turn's to look at me, a look of disgust on his face. Why would he....? Oh yeah.. I'm just after laughing at the fact she's lost her child. I crawl over to him.

"She's lying." I whispered into his ear. 

"How d'you know?" He ask's.

"She's one of my best friends. I think I'd know if she had a child." I reply. He nod's understandingly.

"AND DAN! MY HUSBAND DAN!" She screams and burst's back into tears.

"I-I'm so sorry, Eliza." Niall said. Eliza stopped crying and popped her head up, a smile on her face like nothing had happened.

"It's fine. I was lying anyway's." She said, patting Niall on the shoulder. The rest of us burst into laughter.

"Ah... WAIT! WHERE'S LILY!" Bella shouts. I look at Alex and she give's me a reasuring look.

"S-She died." I mutter, tears brimming at my eye's again. Eliza stoped smirking and Bella came over and sat next to me.

"It's ok, Kaylee. She would've wanted us to survive." She patted my head. I nod and give her a hug.

I look up and notice the other people. There were 2 kids our age.

"Hi." I said to them. They waved back.

"Kaylee." I said, refering to myself.

A guy with dark brown hair and grey eye's answered back. "I'm Luke. And this," he said refering to a black haired guy with brown eye's,"Is Jake."

 "I'M ALEX!" Alex called from the other side of the 'boat'.

The boy's give her small waves.

"And I," Said an old man, who I hadn't seen yet, "Am Jeffory." He had a bald spot on his head, his skin like a wrinkled, brown paper bag. He had green eyes much like Harry's.

"Hey J!" Alex called out from her spot again.

"THAT RHYMED!" Eliza called out. She walked over to Alex and gave her a high-five, which turned out to be too hard and pushed Alex into the water. I burst out laughing.

After Louis hauled her back up, and a thousand sorry's from Eliza, Alex fell asleep, with Eliza's very damp, but warm, coat to keep her warm.

Soon after, Jeffory fell asleep, his head on Zayn's shoulder, a little smile on his face. By the time the sun was setting, only Harry, Bella, Liam and I were awake.

"So....." I said.

"Well... I'm hittin the hay. Night!" Bella said and lay down on the hard piece of debris. It still confuses me how it's holding us up. But it did manage to hold up a plane, for the moast part..

"Well, I'm going to sleep too. Night guy's!" I said. I lay down on the cold and hard metal. Well, at least I don't get sea sick.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I woke up to Louis, screaming at the top of his lungs.

"WAKE UP! EVERYONE WAKE THE HELL UP!" He screamed, shaking random people. Eventually everyone, except Zayn, had woke up, Jeffory muttering about 'kids being loud these days'.

"WAKE UP ZAYN!" Louis screamed. Nothing.

"Well then.." He said. Next thing, Zayn's in the water, being hauled up by Harry and Liam, while screaming bloody murder at Louis, who's sitting behind Alex for saftey, smiling sheepishly.

We started chattering, when my tummy rummbled.

"I'm hungry.." I complained. Everyone groaned and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, how long are we gonna... OMG!" Bella screams.

"What?!" I shout back at her. Her face shows true bliss and shes pointing behind me. I see everyone turn around, so then I did. And then I saw it, our ray of hope.

We saw a island.

_____________________________________________________________________________

D'you like it?? It took me a while 'cause of school... :'( 

School's a horrible invention...

AND I KNOW IT'S SUPER DUPER SHORT, BUT THEY NEEDED TO FIND THE ISLAND AND THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH YOU CAN DO ON A LITTLE RAFTY THING!! :I

The CAST IS OUT :o I made it without Sorchas permission.. OH WELL! So Luke is Liam Hemsworth but with grey eye's and same for Jake, and Jeffory is the guy on the side haha >>>>>

ANYWAYS please fan/vote/comment? :3

And me and Sorcha are taking turns in writing.... YAYAYAYAYA :P

Ok bye :{)

~Laura of LauraAndSorcha