Chapter 7

Kaylee P.O.V :

"Ok! Right! Now!" Liam starts, trying to come up with an idea.

"I've got an idea?!" Jake calls out from the back of the group.

"Go on?" Isabella prompted.

"Well, Luke, Jeffory, Harry, Marcy, Zayn, Isabella, Niall and Eliza can go and try to make a sign, to let people know we're here, while Kaylee, Liam, Alex, Louis and I can look for food. And if we're unsuccesful, I looked in the first aid kit, which nobody else did, and found some survival food and water that will last us a couple of day's."

We all looked at him in shock. Where the hell did this come from?

"Yeah, ok! That's a great idea!" I say, running over to him and giving him a hi-five. He smiles at me. I smile back. He has a nice smile..

'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'#'

"Well... Let's go team..?" I ask, after we've gone our ways, team 'Potato' as they've called themselves, gone in search for rocks to spell out the sign.

"Team Sexy?" Louis calls from the back, where him and Alex are standing. Very close, may I add.

"YEAH! TEAM SEXY!" Alex yells and gives Louis a fist pump.

"Ok! To THE FOREST team sexy.." I said shaking my head at them. I was wedged in-between Liam and Jake as we walked. We talked about random things while trying to find food. No such luck. We were losing daylight and about to head back when I heard a rushing of water. Not like the sea, it was more... gentle.

"Do you hear that?" Liam ask's, taking the words out of my mouth.

"The stream sound?" Jake replies.

Liam nods and we quickly go to follow the sound. There it was. A small stream.

"I'm going to follow it..." I said.

"I'll go with you!" Jake and Liam said at the same time.

"Ok! So Alex and Louis, you stayin here?" I asked. They nodded. "Good! DONT MAKE LOVE KAY, I HEAR EVERYTHING!" I yelled and ran up the hill, following the stream. 

I don't know how long we ran for, a couple of minuetes at the most, until we reached the end of the stream.

"Naw! It lead us here for nothing!" I yelled in frustration. Then I looked up.

"I lied." I said quickly.

There right infront of us was our haven. The stream was from a lake, where a waterfall was gusing from the ledge above. It looked pretty small. Perfect for a shower. All the tree's surounding it were ripe with fruits.

"Yes! Quickly! Get the fruit!" I yelled shaking the tree. It suprisingly fell down.

"What's this?" Liam ask's, turning the fruit around.

"I don't know. I'll try it?" I offered uncertinaly.

"Ok?" Liam said, confused as to what the fruit is. He handed it to me.

"Here goes nothing!" I said and quickly took a bite. It was delicious. But me being me, I decided to play a trick on the guy's. I mean, who wouldn't in my position?

"This is delic..." I started hacking and then fell on the grass.

"OH HOLY GOODNESS! KAYLEE!" Jake called while him and Liam rushed to my side.

"It was posionus, I should've eaten it.." Liam says face-palming too many times. Ok... Here we go.

"BOO!" I screamed. They jumped into the air faster than you can say 'The air.' And i'm pretty sure one of them sharted.

"Kaylee! Da FUDGE?!" Jake said, clutching his heart.

"YOUR F-F-FACE!" I said, laughing really hard, pointing at him, and actually ROFLing. I know.

"OK,ok!" I said, calming my self down. "The fruits lovely, by the way." I said.

"Ok! Let's get some and go." Liam exclaims.

Jake tries the water in the lake and declares it fresh, as in we can drink it so +2 points to Team Sexy. We all grabbed the fruit and walked back the way we came.

"We come bearing gifts!" I said, emerging from the trees.

"There you are!" Alex says.

"Got fruit!" I said smiling. Alex nods in approval.

"We marked the pathway from our beds to here. We got bored." Louis said.

"Tired of making babies?" Jake ask's, winking at Louis and Alex. I laughed and nudged Jake. I would'be hi-fived him our something, but, you know... Just holding some fruit...

Alex blushed, and we all laughed at her. We started walking back, when Louis and Alex joined hands. I raised my eyebrows, which Liam saw and laughed.

-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

We made our way back to the rest of the 'peoples' as I like to call them, who were half way through the sign.

"Food, Bitches!" I yelled. I heard a chourus of 'YEA' and 'Hallelujha'.

We put down the fruit and had a feast. A pretty cool one if I say so myself.

"I'm calling this fruit 'Sexy Fruit', cause Team Sexy found it..." I said randomly, looking at the fruit.

"Sexy, anyone?!" Harry yelled, putting the fruit in the air.

Oh wow, Harry, oh wow..

_____________________________________________________________________________

ERMHEGERED

New chaptahh!!

So Kaylee may have two love interest's *wink*

So yeperonny <<<< May not be a word.. I claim it Oxford, I claim it.

Hope ye enjoyed it :)

I wrote this in Music class, cause we had a free double class (40 mins each ;_;) and the teacher isn't here :3

I also have a retainer... Lol doubt you want to know.. It was kinda deppressing at the start cause I had a lisp.. But then I realised im too happy to be depressed -_-....

Ok, so vote/fan/comment!

Sorcha, your next mah brotha... (HUG ME BROTHA... Drake and Josh moment, sorry :_:)

~Laura \(*.*)/

P.s. Hi

P.P.S: This was 4 A4 pages.. ;_; why is it so short on this??? :'( << Me right now

P.P.P.S: Is anyone watching X-Factor? I love Ella and James and Jahmene but I also love Rylan... YOLO :p

P.P.P.P.S: K IMMA GO