Chapter 3

Niall's P.O.V:

Everyone started paddling as fast as they could and eventually I felt my knees touch the wet sand and I stood up. I saw Eliza struggling with her bag so I offered to help and she agreed.  

We started talking and in the distance I saw Harry, Louis, Jake and Kaylee having a race. Eliza told me about her life in America and how she was travelling to London because she had just finished her senior year. I told her about my life with the boys and how I was supposed to be going to London for a week and then getting a week off and going home to Ireland.  

Eventually we reached the island and Eliza collapsed on the ground crying. Even though I don’t know her that well I sat down beside her and pulled her into my lap, I started running my fingers through her soft hair and tried to sooth her.  

After a while her crying turned to hiccups. It's after hitting her, what's after happining. She cuddles into my arms, laid her head against my chest and we just stared out to sea for a while. I could feel my heart racing. We just sat there in silence for a while letting the peace surround us. Everyone else had gone somewhere.  

I think she fell asleep but it didn’t last too long as the others came back laden down with firewood. I kissed Eliza on the head and walked over to everyone.  

The boys (one direction) pulled me over to the side. “So………” Liam asked.

“So…. What?” I asked back confused.

“So what happened between you and Eliza?” Finished Zayn.

“Nothing! Nothing, happened I just comforted her and kissed her on the forehead.” I defended myself

"Sure you did,.." Teased Harry 

 :L :L :L :L :L :L :L : L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L

Kaylees P.O.V. 

After the race I fell to the ground panting. “You know you should work out more.” Harry say's, smirking.

“Thanks Harry, are you calling me fat?” I ask, raising my eyebrows.

“No, just unfit.”

“Well then let me just go over to the gym over there and i'll work out. Oh, wait I cant because I’m stuck on an island in the middle of nowhere.” I screamed.

“Jeez calm down calm down!" He raises his hands defensively.

“Calm down! How can I calm down? I am stranded on an island with an idiot!”

“I’m not an idiot” he defended.

“Agh!” I huffed.

I stormed off into the woods I heard someone running behind me but I didn’t turn around to look, the only thing I wanted to do was get away from everyone. From here, where everything was back to normal. Where we had Lily, when I knew my mom and dad knew I was safe.

Eventually I stopped and looked around. I had no idea where I was. Great, not only am I stuck on an island but now I’m lost in a forest as well! I sat down and leaned against a tree. I closed my eyes and listened to waves, which you could here pretty well from this distance. Suddenly I heard the sound of a twig snapping I opened my eyes and looked around frantically. I could see a figure approaching. I got up and ran behind a tree standing still and holding my breath. “Kaylee! Kaylee! Where are you?” The figure came closer and it was Liam.

'What’s he doing here?!' I thought, angrily. But I couldn’t help noticing how the sun shone through a gap in the trees and made him look like an angel, his sweet voice harmonising with the.... Wait! What?! What am I thinking?! I don’t like Liam! Do I? Ugh I need to talk to Alex.

I could still hear Liam calling me and, as he was coming closer. I stood out from behind the tree. “There you are Kaylee, I've been looking for you for ages! Are you okay?”

“Yeah. I’m fine just thinking about my family.” I replied, blankly.

“Oh. Ok.."

Liam came over and sat down against the tree beside me

"Oh, I know how you feel. I always think about my parents and sisters back in Wolverhampton, and I can never stop worrying about them. It feels like I never get too see them, and I miss them 24/7.. Why were you coming to London? He asked

"The girls and I have just finished our senior year and were planning to go to London for all our lives I really wanted to see Big Ben, The London Eye and all off the other touristy areas." I replied

"Have you ever been to London before?" Liam ask's, turning to face me. I shake my head. "No.."

"Well then when we get off this island, and I know we will, I promise to take you to London and we are going to see everything imaginable!" He replies, smiling.

"How can you be so sure we are going to get off this island?" I whisper.

"We are. I know it.." He spoke with determination.

"You promise?" I ask.

"I swear on my life." He replies honestly.

I held out my pinkie finger.

"You have to pinkie promise." I said while looking into his brown eyes that were sparkling with humour. He chuckled at my childness.

"Okay. I pinkie promise that when we get off this island, I, Liam James Payne, will take you Kaylee..?

"Potter, Kaylee Potter." I say in a James Bond voice. He laughed again. Oh his laugh.

"I promise I will take, Kaylee Potter, to see all of London when we get off this island. He took my pinkie in his hand and shook it. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Ok, let's go before that spider comes any closer." I stood up and pecked him on the cheek and began skipping away.

"Hey Kaylee! Wait up!" Liam said, tripping over his feet a little to reach me.

"What spider?" He whispered with terror in his voice. I just ignored him and continued skipping, 'till I realised I had no idea where we were going.

I came to a stop and Liam banged into me

"Kaylee." He said slowly.

"Whats wrong?" I turned around as slow as I could and said really fast: "IHaveNoIdeaWhereWeAreGoingWeAreCompletleyLostSorry!"

"Can you repeat that?" He asked.

I said it again slower this time.

"I have no idea where we are going and we are completely lost."

I giggled nervously.

"What?!" He shouted. He covered his eyes with his hands and sat down.

I just stood thare watching him, scratching the back of my neck in embarrassment. Well, what a nice place to spend the rest of the day, and maybe the night in. A dark forest, with a cute guy, and a gigantic spider. Lovely.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey guy's!

Hope you enjoyed! :D

Liam and Dainelle broke up... That's sad, and Liam shaved his head. But for charity, not cause of Dainelle as some people's thought...(._.)

YEAH.

So Fan/Rate/Enjoy/Comment...

YEP.

SO IM GONNA GO NOW!!!

~Laura of LauraAndSorcha. :{)

P.S. SORCHA WROTE THIS CHAPTER!! I EDITED IT AND WROTE THE AUUTHORS NOTEY THING?? And I put the Liam/Dainelle thingy there cause YOOU NEED TO KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..

P.P.S. OMFG, WE ALSO REACHED OVER 100 VIEWS! I KNOW IT DONSN'T SEEM LIKE ALOT BUT IT IS :D :D :D :D :D :D :D!!!!

P.P.P.S. Potato.... And SHELDON SAYS HI ;)