4

Jihye:

After the reaction video we made at our own MV.

We started to move on to the next corner.

"Dul. Set!"

"Dream with a STAR!Annyeonghaseyo!Dreamer imnida!" We all said in unison.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Dreamer's leader Choi Yeojin"

"Hello~ I am Dreamer's main vocalist Ah Seohyun. Nice to meet you!"

"Hello! I am Dreamer's Main Rapper Park Seoji!"

"Hello~ I am Dreamer's main dancer, vocalist,lead rapper and maknae Cindy(a/n:her stage name)~!" I said.

"Wahhh Our maknae is very cute!" Seohyun said and lightly pinched my cheeks.

"Yes~ Hello every one we are Dreamer and today is our debut. And on this corner MNET gave us a debut celebration. Our first mission is to find the paper with the words congratulations"

"There are 10 papers with the word congratulations in it and the person that holds the most of 'congratulations' is the winner and the winner can have a point" I said.

"Whoever the winner of each mission may have a point." Seohyun said.

"But in the end whoever holds the most points is the real winner and she is able to eat the delicious meat that will be cooked by someone" Seoji said.

"The meat should be cooked by someone you know so that the meat will be more delicious. So we asked one of your managers to cook them for you" the staffs said and one of our managers showed up with an apron and a clip(a/n: the ones you use when you grill a meat)

"Wahhhh/omo!!" We all exclaimed at the same time.

"Wahhh jinjjayo?!" I asked because of I was so shocked.

"Heol" i expressed again when a staff nodded at my question.