6

Jihye:

While we were in the car the eonnis glared at me.

"Hmmp! I will do my very best in the next missions. And I will not give all YOU a single meat." Seohyun said and when she said YOU she was looking at me. Hehe.

"Yeah!" The other 2 agreed.

"Me either" i said as I low-key laughed at their cuteness.

Actually I don't really know if their mad or just doing an AEGYO. HEHE. CUTE..

After a few minutes we arrived at a--

"A radio broadcasting?" We all asked in unison.

"Girls please sit down on the seats that are provided only for the 4 of you" the staffs said.

"May I ask What are we doing here?" Yeojin asked the staffs.

"Well, sad to say, this mission is the last mission for the 4 of you" a staff said.

We all frowned.

"But in this mission you will promote your own team and whoever promotes the best is the winner and also we will let the fans or the public to vote on who is the best promoter"the same staff said.

"The radio MC is here" another staff said.

We all sat in our chairs.

"Oh hello!" One of the MC greeted and we gladly greeted back.

There were 2 MC a boy named Lee Hyongsuk and a girl named Go Hani.(a/n: let's just pretend that Go Hani is Hani from EXID. because I don't really know her surname~)

"We will start the broadcasting now!" Hani said.

"Ne!" We all said in unison.

"Hello every one! Welcome back to MNET radio and today we are here with JYP's new girl group!"

"Dul Set" Yeojin counted down.

"Dream with a star! Annyeonghaseyo DREAMER imnida!" We all said in unison.

"Hi~I am Choi Yeojin leader of the group"

"Hi~ my name is Ah Seohyun Main vocalist of the group!"

"Hey there I am Park Seoji Main Rapper of the group!"

"Hello everyone!~ My mame is Lee Cindy Main dancer and the maknae of the group!"

As soon as I finished introducing myself--

"Ah cute!" They all said. EVEN THE MC!!

"Why do people always say i'm cute when in fact I did nothing?" I asked every one.

"We don't know" Seohyun said.

"Oh well maybe perks of being the youngest" I said.

"Well hello again every one, before we let DREAMER do their 'thing' we'll first let you listen for the first song that is requested." Hani said.

"This song is a song saying that ' even if you don't have any make up, you still look beautiful' this song is dedicated to those people who are insecure about their REAL appearance... Here's NO MAKE UP by ZION.T" HyongSuk said and the song started playing.

' You obviously don't know
How pretty your eyes are when you smile without eyeliner'

The lyrics said and it hit me because of how insecure I was before... Because even I myself is so insecure about myself..Before..

' Stop looking in the mirror.
Don't worry about your weight.
You're beautiful the way you are.
No Make Up looks best on you'

I really like this song because it made me have confidence.

Ever since I heard about this song I really like it.. Not only because of the lyrics but also because of its beat... the beat is just.....Amazing...