7

Lee Jihye's POV:

After the song the MCs talked about something just a reminder for the viewers.

"Guys. So DREAMERs real intention is to promote their group!" Hongsuk said.

"And we want you guys to vote for who the best promoter is!" Hani said.

"And to be able to vote just text : 'DREAMER[member's name]<space>is the one<reasons why you chose HER over the others>' to XXXX" HyongSuk said.

"Now let's start by having a short interview with you guys!" Hani said to us.

"Ne!" We all said in unison.

"Now so, as you introduced your group earlier, you didn't tell us your debut song! What's your debut song or debut single?" Hani asked.

"Our debut SINGLE is titled as 'WeM.I.' which means 'We Made It'. actually in this single we have 6 songs which we all participated to make. Our title track for this single is titled as 'Finally' which was written by me and Cindy..." Yeojin said.

"..."

Silence filled the whole broadcasting for a split second.

"So?" Hyongsuk exclaimed.

"So?" Seoji asked confused.

"Ahhhaah tell us more about the song!" Hani said.

"Oh! Yeah!" We exclaimed.

"Beginners, really" Hyongsuk said and we all laughed together.

"But anyways... In our title track it is about our experiences while we were on our way to debut.. In short it was a message for those people who discouraged us all just like the lines: 'All those words that's saying I am talentless' just like that line that you can't really avoid it only made us practice even hard 'All those words that you thought would discourage me, All those unhelpful words you threw to me, I'm sorry to say but those words were my strength' those lines were our words for our BASHERS, it was like informing our bashers or haters that the words, the hurtful words they threw at us were our strength it's because, because of their words we were able to work even harder to be able to make it in our debut stage" i said.. I participated to explain the song since I helped write the song.

"Ohhh~ okay"

"But how about the whole album?" Hyongsuk asked.

"The whole album has 6 songs right?" Yeojin asked and we all nodded.

"In that the album have the songs like: Finally, Sorry You're Sorry, What-so-ever, Step Out, This is our stage, Door open" Seohyun said.

"Yes... You heard it every one!" Hyongsuk said, dedicating to the listeners.

"How about an album review? And then tell us more about your group!" Hani suggested.

"Yes!" We all said in unison.

"So let's start with the album review.. Who'll make an album review?" Hyongsuk asked.

"Me!" We all said in unison.

The MCs chuckled.

"Wahhh they really are determined to win this segment..haha" Hani said.

"Okay how about let's play rock-paper scissors to decide who'll have an album review?" Hyongsuk suggested.

"Good idea!" Hani said.

"Okay the one who used the different one will be the one who'll introduce the album" Hyongsuk said.

"Rock paper scissors!"  The 4 of us said in unison.

I focused on the game and at first try, we failed.

Second try-

"Rock paper scissors"

I got scissors---

And so was the others except--

"Yes!"

"So! Seoji are you ready to introduce your debut single?" Hani asked.

"Yes!" Seoji said.