Donut Do Drug$

The (almost) literal crack fic is here. I was inspired by fan art made by dotsummi on Tumblr go check them out if you're interested. Enjoy.

Bakugou Katsuki loves powdered donuts. Everyone knows this. If you know Katsuki, you have heard of his love for these donuts at least once.

Izuku knew he was making a dangerous mistake when he ate the whole box of powdered donuts that was obviously Katsuki's, but to be fair he hadn't eaten since yesterday morning and he just got back after a long and hard training session with All Might so does anybody really expect for him to somehow control himself when the donuts were right there, ready to be eaten?

Izuku is currently sitting on the couch in the common space studying, the rest of 1A hanging around and doing their own thing, when a half blown up and burnt donut box hits Izuku in the face. It's at this moment Izuku knew it was time to face his sins because Katsuki is here to kill him.

“DID YOU EAT ALL MY POWDERED DONUTS YOU SON OF BITCH?!” Katsuki shouts at Izuku who is now sweating and starting to panic, the whole class is looking at them now.

“N-No…” Izuku lies weakly because Katsuki is so angry that he looks like he crawled out of the seventh circle of Hell just to drag him down into the fiery pit.

The plain as day lie just makes the hot tempered blond more furious.

“THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT WHITE POWDER ON YOUR JEANS DEKU?!” Katsuki snaps, pointing to the white dust that covers the thighs of his black jeans.

Izuku's heart pounds in his chest as his anxiety ratchets up quickly. Without thinking, he yells “IT'S COCAINE KACCHAN I SWEAR!”

Once the words leave Izuku's mouth, he instantly regrets them. The room is deathly silent as he looks around at everybody. Katsuki looks like his brain shut down, Shouto looks like he's having Vietnam war flashbacks, and Iida is now leaving the dorms to go get a teacher to help with Izuku's “drug problem.”

Izuku doesn't really know why but he just starts sobbing which now REALLY makes it look like he just admitted a serious drug problem which makes him cry harder because he just keeps making this worse for himself.

Ochako is the first to break the silence, shooing a still in shock Katsuki away and hugs her crying best friend as she tried to soothe him.

“Deku Kun, it's okay. We'll get through this together. I'm sure there are some great rehab centers that can help yo-”

“I-I'm n-not o-on d-drugs.” Izuku stutters out through his heavy tears that just won't stop, cutting her off. He's crying too hard to be understood by most of the class except his close friends.

“Midoriya."

Izuku feels Ochako jump slightly at Shouto's sudden appearance, but he has long since been used to how weirdly silent he can be.

“T-Todoroki K-Kun I-I d-don't d-do c-cocaine I-I p-promise!” He chokes out, the rest of the class still not knowing what he's saying due to his sobs.

To Izuku's surprise, Shouto actually cracks a bit of a rare smile.

“Let me get you something to drink.” Ochako says, squeezing Izuku's shoulder before heading to the kitchen because she's genuinely concerned he's going to get dehydrated from all his crying, leaving him with Shouto.

“I was in a similar situation a few years back.” Shouto admits softly once Ochako is out of earshot much to Izuku's surprise.

His tone holds a dark and brooding edge as he talks.

“I ate some of my father's powdered donuts and when he caught me, I too lied it was drugs. He proceeded to beat me.”

Izuku is stunned into silence at this point.

“After he beat me, he sent me to rehab and I was actually okay with that because it meant I got away from him for a bit so I pretend to be a serious cocaine addict for five days until the doctors got my blood tests results and realized I was a liar so they sent me home again." Shouto says as casually as if he was discussing the weather.

“My father was furious. He beat me again for eating his donuts, lying about it, faking a drug addiction, and going rehab when I could've been training. I miss rehab sometimes. If you threw enough of a fit about not having drugs, they’d shoot you in the ass with booty juice and you can just sleep for the rest of the day uninterrupted."

Shouto looks of into space for a moment, a dark look crossing his features.

"I always craved eternal sleep, the nurse gave me temporary ones. I had to make do." Shouto says in the most serious and monotone voice.

Izuku is currently so shocked that sometime during Shouto's story he stopped crying. He's now currently just staring at the taller male in stunned silence. Izuku understands why Shouto looked like he was having war time flashbacks earlier.

Just as Ochako returns with a glass of water, Iida comes back in the room with a clearly unhappy Aizawa.

“Midoriya, Bakugou. My office. Now.” Aizawa doesn't raise his voice but his tone still sets Izuku on edge.

Izuku catches Katsuki's eye from across the room. He looks functional again. Just really, really mad. More so than usual which is saying a lot because that boy is always angry to some degree.

Izuku swallows thickly and stands, following after Aizawa as Katsuki walks silently by his side with his charred and battered empty box of donuts in hand.

Izuku takes a seat in one of the open chairs ready to explain himself with Katsuki beside him. Aizawa sighs, clearly wanting to do anything else (sleep) than talk to a couple of idiot children.

“Okay. Start from the top because all I got from Iida was Bakugou got donuts, Midoriya snorts the hard stuff, and that Iida doesn't want to go to any of Midoriya's coke parties.”

Oh God Izuku craves death in this moment.

Just as Izuku opens his mouth to clear the air, Katsuki beats him to it.

“I'M GOING TO BEAT THE EVER LIVING SHIT OUT OF MR. ‘PEPSI WAS CLEARLY NOT OKAY’, HERE!” He yells in a way that he is declaring to Aizawa what exactly is going to happen.

“THIS MOTHERFUCKER LOST OUR RACE TO BE NUMBER ONE HERO BY SNORTING COKE LIKE A FAT BITCH EATING CHOCOLATE BEFORE IT EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO EVEN START!” Katsuki goes on to shout, angrier than Izuku has ever seen him.

Izuku is panicking once more as he watches Katsuki scream at their teacher, explosions bursting from his palms that begin to scorch the ceiling.

Before he realizes what he's doing, he's calling out to Katsuki.

“KACCHAN CALM DOWN! I LIED! I ATE YOUR DONUTS!”

Katsuki freezes, explosions coming to a stop. Izuku feels his stomach drop when Katsuki slowly turns to him with what only can be described as a growl.

“I'M GOING TO RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB DEKU!” Katsuki screeches like a man who's been broken from the inside, completely snapped.

Katsuki charges before Izuku can react, swinging a ruthless right hook at Izuku's head. The last thing Midoriya Izuku remembers before waking up in Recovery Girl's office six hours later was Katsuki's fist connecting with his face.

Here is my crack fic. Why yes, I am going to hell. 🤷‍♂️

~Beck