smile

fluff
A.P.: Andrews POV
G.P.: Garretts POV

G.P.
I sat down on Shane's couch, my body sinking into it. Andrew was sitting a few inches away from me, editing for Shane while Ryland and he were out shopping. Andrew yawned, I looked over at him, his hair was in need of a haircut, his dark circles became more noticeable, and he was frowning.

I pouted, "Andrew?" He looked at me tiredly, "Yes, Garrett?" I stood from my spot, "Stop editing for a moment, will you?" He nodded and put away his laptop, he stood up and held my hands, he looked at me, "Do you think Shane would be mad if I took a nap?" I grinned at his tiny voice, "No, baby, come here." I hugged him, his head resting on my shoulder, he whispered, "Can we lay down?" I nodded and sat us down on the grey couch, he laid on top of me, nuzzling his nose into my neck, "I love you, Garrett." "I love you too, baby." Andrews hot breath makes me giggle, soft snores coming from him, making me smile. I hear the front door open, Shane, Ryland, and Morgan come in, Shane gasps, Ryland awes, and Morgan smiles, "Why can't I have that?" I try and hold back a laugh, avoiding waking Andrew up.

A.P.
I woke up to Shane yelling, and Garrett rubbing his cheek on my head. I look up at Garrett, "Baby, what's going on?" Garrett kisses my forehead, "Shane's just fangirling over how cute you and I are." I blush, "I'm not cute." Garrett scoffs, "Shut up, you call yourself all the time, you even call yourself baby!" I giggled, he rolled his eyes, I grabbed his chin with my index finger and my thumb and kissed his pink lips, he gasped, but kissed me back. He bit my lip softly, I groaned as I pulled away, "Not here." I growled, he smirked and pinched my hip, I smacked his arm, "Garrett! Stop!" He laughed with his chest, and threw his head back, I took my chance and bit his neck. I laughed at his sudden jolt, he pushed me off of him and straddled my waist, "What did I say? Not here!" He leaned down to my ear, "If your gonna be disrespectful, I'll make you fuck me in front of our friends, now watch it."

He came back up to eye level, I smiled, he smiled, we just sat there, smiling at each other, and started laughing. I hugged him. He hugged me back, "You wouldn't really make me do that, right?" He laughed, "We'll see how you behave."

This was shit, but it's whatever lmao.