flower garden

fluff
A.P.: Andrews POV
G.P.: Garretts POV

G.P.
"Hey, Garrett?" I looked up from my phone, Andrew was standing at the hallway opening, in an outfit that was not his usual style. He blushed, "I bought this a few days ago, I thought it was...cute." He ran a hand through his ginger curls, clearing his throat awkwardly. His outfit consisted of a pink turtleneck sweater with a pink alien patch on the right corner, a soft pink pair of jeans that were rolled up to show the socks, white ankle socks, and pink boots with bat wings on both boots. He walked up to me and ran a hand through my hair, "I bought you an outfit, as well, would like to try it on?" I blushed, "Yeah, sure baby." I stood up from my spot on the couch and followed Andrew to his room.

Andrew reached into his closet and pulled out a soft blue outfit. A white collared button-up, a blue sweater, jet black overalls, blue ankle socks, and black Doc Martins with stars, planets and the Sun patterned on the boots. I smiled, "Cute." Andrew giggled, and handed the outfit over to me, "Go try it on, and if it doesn't fit, I have another outfit for you." I kissed his cheek and went to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the body mirror, I looked cute, the outfit looked nice on me. I stepped out of the bathroom, Andrew a foot away from the doorway, his face bright red and his eyes wide, "You look so beautiful." He said in awe, I blushed, my hands becoming sweaty. He stepped up to me, his hands immediately going to my hair and his lips connecting with mine. Andrew pulled away, but his breath fanning my lips, "Can I style your hair?" I let out a breathy laugh, "Sure baby, whatever you want." He made a little sound and took me back into the bathroom.

"Oh, I did a good job, look!" I opened my eyes, I smiled at my hairdo, it was nice, and a little messy. It was slicked back, except for a few strands of hairs that were resting in front of my eyes. I looked up at Andrew, "Thank you, baby. It looks great." Andrew was about to kiss me, but stopped halfway, "I have a place that we can go, it's very nice, it has a swing." I raised an eyebrow, "A park?" Andrew laughed, "No, somewhere you'd love, and you will love." He pulled me up from the folding chair, grabbed his keys, and dragged me along with him.

We ended up at a gate, flowers growing over the wall, Andrew looked at me with a bright smile, "It's a garden!" I smiled, "Why are you turning into me?" I said laughing, Andrew shrugged, "I guess I'm taking on your traits, also, your traits give off bottom energy." I rolled my eyes, "So, what you're saying is, that you are a bottom?" Andrew stuck his tongue out at me.
I laughed, he took my hand and opened the rusty gate, and walked inside of the beautiful garden. I stared in awe, "This looks like a set in a movie." Andrew walked over to the swing, and sat down, "Will you push me?" I looked over at him, his doe eyes urged me to give in, "Yes, baby." I walked behind him and placed the palms of my hands on his back, I pushed him a bit. He laughed, "I love you so much, you make me very happy." I grinned, "I love you more." Andrew stopped the swing, he looked at me from the corner of his eyes, "I love you most, you don't even know." I leaned forward, "May I kiss you, princess?" Andrew blushed, "You may." I closed the gap between us, placing my right hand on his hot and pink cheek. He nuzzled his nose into my cheek, making me giggle, "You are so cute, baby." He opened his eyes, "I know."

I can't believe I posted two one-shots in one day!