high as hell

angst/fluff
A.P.: Andrew's POV
G.P.: Garrett's POV

A.P.
I knocked on Garrett's front door, feeling a bit nervous, but a rush of excitement pulsing through my body. Garrett opened the door, his eyes bloodshot and his eyelids heavy. He looked me up and down, "Hey, what's up, man?" I smiled, "Nothing really, can I come in?" He bit his lip and pushed the door open a bit wider for me to come in. I stepped through the doorway, a heavy smell invading my airway. I coughed, "Are you smoking weed? I mean, it's whatever, but-" Garrett's lips connected with mine. He pulled away slowly, he looked me in the eyes, "You wanna hit?" He held up the cigarette, wiggling his eyebrows. I let out a shaky breath, avoiding my gaze from his perfect face. I thought about it for a second but took it out of his fingers without hesitation. He laughed, "Inhale slowly, but take a small drag, don't give yourself an asthma attack." He hugged my side, laying his head on my shoulder, I placed the cigarette in between my lips, took in a slow, small drag, and let the smoke leave my mouth.

Garrett hummed, "That was hot." I giggled, I looked over at him, "How high are you, baby?" He shrugged, "All I know, is that I'm super fucking sad and just want love, from you of course." He leaned against the shelf beside the couch, I frowned, "Do you wanna cuddle?" His eyes lit up and took us over to his bedroom, and laid us down on his bed. I was facing him and he was facing me. He kissed my head, "I fucking hate myself. Like a lot, and every day I think about how I don't deserve you, how could you supposedly love me?  I don't take care of myself or my own house. Why do you love me?" His voice broke, but I could still hear the frustration and hurt in his voice. I looked up at him, " I love you because you are you. You don't act fake, at all. You have such a great personality, you like weird stuff, and you give off a soft and welcoming aura." I placed my hand on his cheek and pecked his trembling lips, he spoke, "I love you so fucking much, you don't even know, every single day I think about you, how my heart races and becomes warm when I'm around you. I love you, man, so mu-" he looked down at me, I was crying, he hugged me close, "Baby, what's wrong?" I sniffled, "I don't deserve you, you are so good to me, you show endless affection, but I don't do shi-" his lips met mine once again, passionately, but slow and careful.

He pulled away, "Its okay, I love you, you don't have to show a lot of affection, I just want to know that you love me." I nuzzled into his chest and squeezed his sides, "I love you, tremendously." He exhaled, kissed my head and hugged me closer. He giggled, "Wanna smoke some more?" I laughed, "Yes, please."  

Haha I'm on vaca so i made this short, send me and comment suggestions please