Daughter of Wei Clan

The eleventh month of the year had just begun, the days already turning cold. Along the hallways of the upper house in the renowned clan of Xi Empire house, a lean figure walked swiftly into the Garden of Warm Moon — passed through a connecting corridor, and set foot into a passageway paved with square limestone.

The figure — which features concealed with dark-colored veil hurried all the way to the main house, her inky black cape with golden threaded embroidery at the edge of her robe, fanning out in her haste.

When she reached the corridor of the main house, a sound of the thud leaked from inside. A young maid blocked her path, also with a huff, the maid eyed the veiled person in unconcealed mockery. The person who was the target of unpleasant stare acted as if never seen the maid and pushed the shorter one without reservation.

"You—how dare a low guard barging the main—"

The mysterious person's eyebrow knitted behind her veil when the scene entering her eyes.Two maidens sat down opposite with each other as the maid beside them served their master. Both have an affectionate smile plastered on their moist lips, yet people with keen eyes won't be fooled with the fraudulent show of amiability that played by those exquisitely dressed young misses.

The lady in a rose-shade garment lifted her eyes — an oval-shaped face with phoenix eyebrow and eyes; the nose bridge straight and tall, her cheeks and her moist lips generously painted in the shade of red. Paired with shiny snowy skin and inkling black hair — appearance would spring desire to any man who saw her.

The other lady who was opposite her has a younger appearance. Unlike the rose-shade lady, whose figure resembles a pure flower in the winter with alluring charm, she was more lovely. Her eyebrows shape straighter, big bright eyes framed with lush lashes and straight nose bridge, her skin was fair and creamy. She didn't put too much color on her face, but her face still radiated brightly. With yellow color dominated her attire, it complimented her lively appearance.

The rose-shade lady lips slightly curled as her eyes squinted in delight, "Dear cousin, one hears saying, the liege reflects the quality of the master. It seems that indeed isn't wrong."

An ambiguous voice that made listener unable to identified her identity nonchalantly said, "Pardon this servant rudeness, this servant worries about Third Miss safety when heard a poisonous snake come from her dirty nest to aiming young miss life."

Immediately, the beautiful face of the rose-colored robes reddened and contorted in rage. The maid beside her glared at the veiled person and shouted, "How dare you, a mere guard barging the main house and insulting the esteemed First Miss of Yu Clan! You deserve a beating!"

"Eh, this servant never says the snake is the First Miss of Yu Clan. You, on the other hand, who says the poisonous snake is your master. You insulting your master in a broad day like this, then you should be the one deserve a beating, right?" The veiled person retorted.

The maid choked, and her eyes widened in anger as her eyes never left the veiled person — she was unable to refute back!

The First Miss of Yu Clan and her maid complexion shifting from red, blue, purple then black when both heard another infuriating retort.