Unwanted Guest

Moonlight streamed in through windows gridded with the thin paper, gracing the exquisite delicateness of Qingwan features. Her ink-black long hair wasn't bounded high like the usual — Instead, it cascaded down like waterfalls.

Sitting cross-legged in laziness on the luohan bed placed near the window, Qingwan mindlessly flipped through the pages of the book on her hands.

In a brief minute, Qingwan stood up and walked in shamble as she was unwilling to depart with her comfortable luohan bed — adorned with carvings of flowers and a pale-blue square seat cushion embellished with a cerulean flowery pattern to supported Qingwan back.

Qingwan lightens the oil lamp to enhance her reading experience. After that, Qingwan resumed her activity.

When Qingwan bored with reading, she closed the book and straightened her posture in a lotus position to began to meditate.

Qingwan focused herself into absorbing the nature's Qi and guided it to her meridians. After that, she should maintain her Qi inside her body with foreign Qi came from the environment.

Maintaining the clarity with Qi inside her meridians and the absorbed Qi wasn't an easy feat. It was similar like to calm the storming weather when in the sea.

It wasn't like the stories Qingwan read when the protagonist smoothly proceed to next stage after meditation for a brief time. To breakthrough wasn't as simple as raised one by one level. There wasn't determining levels on each step. Cultivation purely relied on luck, compatibility, and passionate training.

Qingwan began to cultivate seriously when she was seven years old. Nine years already passed through, yet she still in the earliest stage of cultivation.

Nevertheless, this didn't stop Qingwan passion for cultivating. She became more determined and diligently practice to steps into a higher stage of cultivation.

Feeling enough with the Qi absorption, Qingyan decided she needs to rest. The next day she has woken, her body felt light and refreshed.

After washed herself and changed robes, Qingwan put her jade bangle on her wrist — the curve of feminity immediately replaced with the masculinity of a man.

The exceptional beauty changed into a handsome vigorous man.

With high tied hair and dark purple in silver embroidered robes; a pair of sharp eyes and phoenix eyebrow with red lips, creamy white skin, and lean figure — The man has sort of seductive appearance with a hint of coldness.

Qingwan leisurely walked to the west wing — where Xing Hui resides. The moment Qingwan set foot to the hallway, several maids passed her glanced at her with flushed cheeks.

Uncomfortable with the stares directed to her, Qingwan frowned slightly and threw her usual cold glance to the maids — the maids instantly fainted, and some even have a nosebleed.

Qingwan's corner eyes twitched. This was one of the reasons why when she wore gender-changing bangle, she always wore a veiled hat or whatever things functioned as something to hide her face.

Later, Qingwan went to Xing Hui resting quarter — ignoring murderous glare from Xing Hui maids for entering. The maids must have a wild imagination of her with Xing Hui, Qingwan silently thought.

Qingwan saw the snoring Xing Hui with strange sleeping posture, and her face deadpanned. To sleep with that kind of position, wouldn't her neck twist?

Knowing Xing Hui too well, a simple wake up method won't work. Thus, without reservation Qingwan kicked Xinghui out from the bed.

"Ow! Damn! Who dares to disturb this grandmother beauty sleep!" Xing Hui yelled madly, she really hated it when her sleep disturbed.

Qingwan shot back wrathfully, "Beauty sleep your head, hurry to wake up!"

The maids from outside heard all from the outside and their face contorted. This lad, although he was handsome too rude with their master, deserve a punishment!

Xing Hui stared at Qingwan attractive male appearance and started to have a wicked grin, "Indeed a top quality!"

Qingwan ignored Xing Hui and grab her like when touching a dirty rag, "Hurry to wash, do you forget plan today?"

"Of course not! Wait, Xing Hui will wash up first. Elder sister, can you release me?" Xing Hui lifted her face to look at Qingwan pitifully.

Qingwan withdrew her hands from Xing Hui, and Xing Hui swiftly dashed out.

After a long waiting, Xing Hui came back with cheerfulness. Both sisters have breakfast first before proceeding to the next activity.

At the garden behind the house of Misty Forest courtyard, two figure stood against each other.

Qingwan and Xing Hui already attired in comfortable robes that made them be able to move freely.

Qingwan stood elegantly as she pulled out her fan — her lips curled slightly and tempted Xing Hui, "Yo, let this grandpa see how much progress you make."

Xing Hui also smiled, "This grandma will broaden the narrow-minded of you, grandpa!"

Xing Hui didn't strike down Qingwan recklessly; alternatively, she pulled something from her sleeves and darted it towards Qingwan direction.

Qingwan agilely evaded it, and she threw it back to Xinghui with a flourish of her fan. The match slowly intensified, Qingwan movements gradually became quicker, and Xing Hui followed up her pace.

The maids who were watching from some distances inwardly shed tearless cries — their magnanimous mistress turned more violent as she grew up! Who wanted to marry a wild girl who likes to fight!?

Qingwan and Xing Hui were clueless with the maid's inner thoughts, too occupied with the fight. By the time they finished, both already drenched in sweat. Specifically, it was Xing Hui who looked dead tired.

Qingwan wiped the layer of sweat on her forehead and nodded approvingly, "Your stamina significantly rise, keep the hard work."

"Yes, El—I mean, teacher! Then, Xing Hui will retreat to rest! Thank you for your guidance, teacher!" Xing Hui ran in a flash, made her maids difficultly tried to follow her.

Qingwan helplessly shook head as she watching the disappearing figure of Xing Hui. Glanced at the lush bushes, Qingwan face turned cold, and she spoke calmly, "First Miss of Yu Clan must have a new hobby, sneaking up inside the Misty Forest courtyard."

It was deathly silent within the Misty Forest back garden. This very air seemed to frozen the face of First Miss of Yu Clan. Why fear this mere low servant?! The thought suddenly brought the bravery in the First Miss of Yu Clan, and she jumped out from her hiding den.

The First Miss of Yu Clan harrumphed and raised her chin arrogantly, looking down at Qingwan.

There was a slight surprise in her eyes, she never expected the veiled guard who usually audiciously mocking her has the appearance of a nobleman. She thought he was a damaged good, that's why he always covered his face.

What the use of pretty face if didn't have a position?! This thought caused the First Miss of Yu Clan to belittle Qingwan more.

Actually, Qingwan was taken aback when she noticed this First Miss of Yu Clan can casually stay inside the Misty Forest courtyard. She silently kept this in her mind, and she would beat up the guard outside for let unwanted stranger intrude the peacefulness of her younger sister courtyard.

"First Miss of Yu Clan, how can you enter the Misty Forest courtyard?" Qingwan crudely asked her.

First Miss of Yu Clan glared at Qingwan and fire back in anger, "How audacious, what right you have to ask this First Miss of Yu Clan in such manner?!"

"This servant has right to questioning and handles every unwanted threat who held a malicious intention to Third Miss of Wei Clan,"  Qingwan waited calmly until First Miss of Yu Clan done before she concomitantly speaking.

"Besides, what's so spectacular with Yu Clan? In the comparison of Wei Clan, Yu Clan, the outer branch of the Wei family only gain footing after selling their daughter to pervert old grandpa. Look at our Wei Clan, the second master have numerous achievements. The youngest minister with highest cultivation stage in Qi Empire," Qingwan added salt into the wound, caused the First Miss of Yu clan face ashen.

The First Miss of Yu Clan couldn't deny what Qingwan said — it wasn't wrong, so the First Miss of Yu Clan rendered speechless as she felt the surge of blood already surged over her throat.

"Guards! There's an insane girl inside here! Take her out!" The guards hastily came and dragged out the yelling First Miss of Yu Clan.

The guards sweated profusely and scared shitless when Qingwan stared at them coldly. To let unknown people broke in the Misty Forest courtyard equally dug their grave!