<Ultimate Lab>

The Room Was Nicer Than We Expected. It Had Shelfs In One Corner Of The Room That Was Filled With Tools.

In Another Corner There Was Computers, Though None Of Them Were Plugged Up.

I Looked Over At The Center Of The Room, A Rug Surrounded On Three Sides By Tables. Rei Was Sitting On The Ground And Emiko Was Trying To Help Her Up.

"Oh! Rei Survived! How Surprising!"

Emiko Shot An Annoyed Glance At Tatsuo. Then I Saw Somebody's Head Turn At The Back Of The Room. It Was Kai.

"Ugh! What Are You Guys Doing Here?"

"More Important Question, Where Is Here?"

"Good Question Emiko....! Well, Kai?"

Kai Shuddered A Bit.

"I-I Don't Know..."

Tatsuo Gave Another One Of His Laughs. I Could Tell By Kia's Face She Wasn't Really At Her Best Of Moods Right Now.

"Tatsuo Can You Please Stop It?"

"Oh, I'm Sorry Haruo! I'll Stop Now"

He Gave A Smirk And For Just A Moment I Trusted Him...Then I Remembered The Trick He Pulled On Rei. He Better Be Glad She's Ok.

And Out Of No Where A Puff Of Smoke Filled The Air. I Couldn't See And Could Barely Breathe. Coughs Filled The Room. Then The Smoke Cleared, And Monokuma Stood Before Us.

"This Is An Ultimate Lab!"

"A What?"

"Ultimate Labs And Labs I Have Made To Fit Your Ultimates! Ya Know, Practice Them. It Is A School You Know!"

"So This Is Kai's Lab? Wow! I Thought Her Lab Would Be More Fit For A Slut Like Her!"

I Just Sighed. There Was No Use To Controlling Him.

"Wow...This Is A Lot To Handle In One Day..."

I Agreed With Rei. I Could Barely Keep Everything In My Head.

"Yeah, Your Right, This Is Stressful! Hey Emiko, Hit Me Up With Some Juul!"

"For The Last Time, Tatsuo! Ultimate Jeweler As In Jewelry! I'm Not Your Damn Drug Dealer!"

Tatsuo Gave Out A Slight Laugh.

"Well, I Gotta Attend Other Groups. Cya!"

Same Way As He Appeared, Monokuma Left. It Was Just Me, Tatsuo, Rei, Kai, And Emiko.

"So, This Is My Ultimate Lab, Huh? Niiiiceee!"

Kai Was Searching Through The Gears In Her Lab. I Decided To Investigate What The Lab Was All About.

"Woah! Nice Camera!"

Emiko Held Up An Old, Dusty Camera. She Blew Some Dust Off Of It And Then Clicked It To Take A Picture. There Was A Light Flash, Emiko Blinked A Few Times And I Could Tell She Felt A Bit Blinded.

"You Ok?"

Rei Came Over To Emiko To Assist Her.

"Yeah, Yeah, It's Ok. Just Had Blurry Vision For A Bit"

I Just Continued To Look Around. I Came Over To Where The Computers Are.

"They're Broke."

I Jumped A Bit. I Hadn't Noticed Kai Had Been There.

"Hah! Scaredy Pussy!"

I Just Sighed And Walked Over To What Seemed To Be A Pad With Lots Of Buttons.

"Ooo! Buttons!"

Without Thinking, Rei Pushed One Of The Buttons.

"Wait, Rei, Don't!"

It Was Too Late. Metal Hands And Tools Started Moving.

"I Think I Did...Something Wrong?"

"Gh! What Did You Do, Rei?!"

Kai Pushed Rei Aside, Trying To Fix Whatever Had Happened.

"I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON!"

She Seemed Confused And Tired. Then At Some Point, Kai Stopped The Machine.

"Out Of My Lab...NOW!"

"But She Didnt-"

"Oh Shut Up Emiko!"

Rei She Turned Away And Ran Out The Lab. Me, Tatsuo, And For Some Reason Emiko Went After Her.