<Mezume's Lab>

We Walked Into The Door. It Was A Room That Seemed Fairly Big, But The Lights Were Dim.

"Woah This Must Be An Ultimate Lab"

"Yeah"

I Took In My Surroundings.

There Was A Black And Dark Orange Diamond Pattern On The Floor, And In The Middle Of It Was A Round Turquoise Rug. There Were Two Table On The Sides Of Each Room. They All Had A Candle On Them. Above One Table Was A Mirror, But I Could Barely See Anything In It. There Was A Box In One Corner Of The Room, But I Decided Not To Mess With That. I Couldn't See The Back Of The Room Though Because It Was Too Dark.

"Hello? Who Is This?"

A Voice Had Suddenly Came From The Back Of The Room. I Could It Spooked Rei Cause She Jumped A Little.

"Is Anybody Here?!"

Just Then Mezume Walked From The Darkness In The Back Of The Room.

"Ah, It's Just You Two. What Are You Here For?"

"We...Were Just Exploring Around"

I Shrugged And Mezume Sighed.

"From Now On Please Ask Before You Just Barge Into My Lab..."

"O-Ok. Sorry Mezume! Me And Haruo Will Ask Next Time, Promise"

Rei Grabbed My Wrist And Walked Us Out Of Mezume's Lab. Then We Just Walked The Hall With No Words Being Said To Eachother. Suddenly, Anaizi Was Running Up To Us.

"Anaizi? Why Are You Running?"

"Hush H-Haruo! I...Came To....Ask Rei Something"

She Was Catching Her Breath Between Every Word. I Could Tell She Had Been Running More Then We Thought.

"Oh, What Is It You Wanted To Ask Me?"

"I'm Hosting A Fashion Show In My Lab. Ya Know, Just To Get Everybody's Mind Off Of The Killing Game"

That Honestly Made No Sense To Me

"And I Was Asking If You Could Be On It. Not Because Your Good Material Or Anything, But Because I Need All The Girls I Can Get"

"Oh, Uhm, Sure"

"Great!"

Anaizi Snatched Rei By The Wrist.

"Haruo, Be At My Lab At Nighttime If Your Coming. Thanks, Byeee!"

Anaizi Walked Down The Hall, Dragging Rei With Her.