<Weird Kids>

We Had Arrived Back By The Stairs. Watching Kora I Saw Her Look Around A Lot, Possibly Observing The Place.

"It's A Bit Creepy, Huh?"

Apparently Amai Had Been Walking Beside Me. I Wasn't One To Notice, Though

I Just Nodded In Response

"Yeah, She Could Be Anyone Under That Mask"

"Do You Think We'd Even Know Her? We Did Loose Our Memories..."

I Couldn't Say That She Was Wrong. What Could We Gain From Knowing Who She Is? And She'd Probably Not Tell Us Anything About Her In The First Place. It's Not Like We'd Remember Her Or Anything...

"Yeah...But We Can At Least Learn More About Her. She Said She's Here To Scope Everything Out. What Could She Mean?"

Amai Thought About It For A Second Then Just Shrugged

"We'll Have To Ask To Find Out..."

"I Guess So..."

We Noticed As Kora Turned Her Heard, Looking At Us Out The Corner Of Her Eyes

"Stop Following Me Around."

We Hadn't Realized We'd Been Down The Hall By Now, Basically Following After Her. We All Stopped And I Looked Over At Amai, She Wore A Worried Expression On Her Face. She Must Think That Kora Was Going To Hurt Us.

"We Uh..."

I Decided To Speak Up And Talk To Her.

"Well We Are Going To Be Spending Our Time Here Together, Right? We Just Wanted To Get To Know You Some..."

Kora Sighed And Fully Turned Around To Face Us.

"Fine. If You Must."

We All Stood There In Silence. Both Me Amai Must've Thought Kora Was Supposed To Go First.

"This Is The Part Where You Tell Me About Yourselfs. Who Are You, Whats Your Ultimate, Family, Backstories, Anything Else?"

It Was Like Being Interviewed, She Asked Us Every Little Thing About Ourselves. But Of Course In Order To Get Anywhere, We Answered To Our Fullest

"Ah, Ok Ok...."

Kora Nodded Hearing What We Told Her About Ourselves

"Well, My Full Name Is Kora-"

She Looked Up And Suddenly Stopped Talking. And Unexpectedly, Just Ran Past Us.

"Uhm..."

Amai Looked At Me Then Behind Us And I Did The Same. We Saw As Kora Had Went Up To The Other New Student, Benjiro.

"Hi Benji~"

Kora Had Apparently Given Him A Nickname, Benji. I Looked At Amai And She Looked Back At Me.

"M-Maybe We Should Go..."

I Just Nodded In Reply

"Yeah...I Have A Feeling Nothing Good Can Come From These Two..."

We Had Both Walked Down The Hall And Ended Up In The Dining Room, Greeted By Haya And Kai

"Hey Haruo! Oh Amai's Here Too, Nice To See Ya!"

Haya Had Been Surprisingly Upbeat Despite What All Had Happened. I Envy Her Attitude

"Hello, Haya. And K-Kai..."

Kai Was Messing With Something Metal Over At The Dining Table. Her And Haya Were Possibly Building Something.

"You Guys Remember Those New Kids? They Seem Kinda Strange-"