Chapter Seven

|Game Day|                        

                                  •ARIANA•

Today was game day and your girl was excited because it'll be my first time back in the court after having my babies.

"ARIANA HURRY THE FUCK UP".I heard Tae yell as he made his way to the back where I was getting the twins dressed.

"Nigga I do got two fucking kids to take care of and I'm not about to let them walk out of the house looking busted while I look good".I said combing meadows hair into a slick bun.

"I know that's right". Chanel said nodding her head with a smile on her face.

"Did I ask you anything Chanel". Tae asked playfully mugging her.

"No but I damn sure responded". She said walking up in his face looking up at him.

"Y'all better stop because y'all know how Rhyland and Meadow are". I said rolling my eyes at them as they ignored me and continued to argue.

"Bitch back up". Tae said taking out a flask and throwing holy water as he likes to call it on her.

"TAE I HAVE TO CHANGE NOW". Chanel yelled with a pout and I look down at Rhyland and Meadow who were looking at there aunt and then I seen their bottom lip poke out before they started crying.

"What the hell did I just say Chanel". I say with a sigh before picking them up trying to calm them down.

"Awe tete babies I'm okay". She said taking Rhyland out of my arm kissing his forehead and he laid his head on her shoulder.

"Y'all bitches don't listen". I said handing meadow to Tae so that I could braid my hair in a ponytail.

"Nah bitch you got these cry baby ass kids". He said bouncing meadow causing her to laugh.

"They one what do you expect them to do". I said tying my shoes.

"Whatever bitch come on so you won't be late to your first game". Chanel said walking out of the room with Tae behind her.

[A/N: I don't know shit about basketball so I'm gone skip it no need to play myself like I know.]

|Game Time|

Standing in a circle I give the team a run down on the play before we all break off and head to the court.

"You got this bitch". I heard Chanel yell causing me to look over at her and smile.

Dribbling the ball I pass it to Sabrina and she runs down the court bouncing the ball before shooting a three-pointer and that's how the game started.

|game over|

Scoring the winning basket all the girls except Latisha and her friends ran over and hugging me.

"Good job Ariana". I heard southside say from beside me.

"Thank you". I said before walking off towards the bleachers where my sister and Tae stood with the twins smiling.

"I'm proud of you baby for winning your first game". Chanel said hugging me and handing meadow to me.

"Thank you sissy". I said hugging her back with a smile on my face.

"Bitch you dusted they ass how you do that caring all that ass back there". Tae said causing us all the laugh.

"Baby trust me I'm tired as fuck okay".I said with a small laugh.

"Before I forget Chauncey wants to go out to eat so we finna get home and change". Chanel said as we walked out of the school and people were congratulating me.

"For what". I ask buckling meadow into her car seat while Tae buckled in Rhyland.

"Because you scored the most points and the winning basket for the team that's why plus he's paying". She said starting the car up as I sat in the middle of the car seats.

"Hell why you ain't say that in the first place let's go". I said causing them to laugh as she pulled off.

|Home|

After we made it to the house I took a shower and got dressed and now I'm dressing the kids who are sleep.

"ARIANA CAN YOU HURRY UP".Chanel yelled causing me to roll my eyes when I saw the twin's faces scrunch up.

placing the twins in their car seats I walk into the living room where they sat waiting for me.

"You couldn't come to the back like a normal person you almost woke my kids up bitch". I said rolling my eyes.

"Girl my bad but let's go they're already there waiting on us". She said pushing me towards the door.

"They what you me they". I ask watching her lock my door.

"Chauncey and southside". She said with a smile rushing towards the car.

"Really Chanel southside I can't stand y'all man". I said laughing lightly as I buckled the twins in.

"What he wanted to tag along". She said with a shrug and pulled out of the drive way.

|Restaurant|

When we made it outside of the restaurant and I grabbed both of the twins. Tae and Chanel already walked in leaving me behind. Walking towards the restaurant I look through the windows and spot Southside with his arm wrapped around a girl and that girl was Latisha.

Shaking my head I walk into the restaurant and take a seat in the booth.

"So who's ready to eat". Chauncey asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Shit I know I am".Tae said picking up the menu.

"So this what we doing southside". I ask ignoring them causing him to look at me.

"Yea this what we doing". He said nodding without looking at me.

"But I could've sworn you didn't like this chick so what changed in 24 hours". I ask thanking the waiter who sat my drink down on the table and then I thanked Tae for ordering it for me.

"That's the thing bitch we been talking since the first day he came into the gym he just had to play it off". Latisha said with a smile kissing him for a long time.

Deciding to ignore her calling me a bitch I nod my head and turn to Tae.

"Scoot out". I said grabbing my kids and sliding out.

"Where you going bitch cause you know I'm going too". Tae said watching me and taking one of the twins from me as I ordered an Uber.

"I'm going home I'm tired and my kids need to get in the bed". I said walking out of the restaurant with him following behind me.

Standing outside for a few minutes the Uber pulled up and we got in and I threw my head back.

"You know you my best friend and I'm gone tell you like it is right". Tae said causing me to lift my head and look over at him.

"Yea I know". I said nodding my head.

"Don't stress about that nigga the next nigga and the nigga after that because what you need to understand is you gone make shit shake with or without them and you got two kids to worry about ain't no time to be sad over a nigga that wasn't shit from the beginning". He said pulling me into a hug and I laid my head on his shoulder.

I just can't believe he got with Latisha...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE