Chapter Seventeen

|First day of college|

•SOUTHSIDE•

Looking around the gym a lot of people showed up tonight for game day. I had the kids with me while Ariana been up here all day practicing for the big game. She decided to choose Stanford University and I was proud of her I been planning the proposal and I'm gone be popping the question tonight after the game.

"Y'all ready to see mommy whoop some butt". I ask looking down at the twins that sat beside me eating popcorn as they nodded.

Looking out onto the gym floor I see her looking around waving as people screamed her name before her eyes landed on us and she smiled wider.

" y'all look mommy is waving at y'all". I say and they look up waving at her with bright smiles.

"Alright folks they'd get this show on the road". Said the spokes person.

Watching the referee throw the ball in the air Ariana hit it to her team and that's how the game begin.

|After the game|

Sadly Ariana's team lost and she sat sulking for a little bit before making her way over towards me and the kids.

"Aww come here you big baby this is the first game y'all lost". I said bringing her into me kissing her forehead.

"I know but it was that bitches fault she didn't pass the ball fucking ball hog". She said rolling her eyes.

"I'm about to make your night let's go". I said opening the car door for her and closing it when she gets in I jog around and get into the car.

"I'm dropping the kids off over Tae house". I said to her pulling out of the parking lot.

"Why I want to eat ice cream with my babies". She said looking in the backseat at them sleeping.

"I know baby but I got something special planned for us tonight". I said turning down taes street before parking and getting the twins out.

Walking up to his door I ring the door bell pushing the kids up in my arms more. Stepping back when I hear the locks moving the door swings open and Tae quickly but softly took the twins.

"Aye thanks for keeping them tonight man". I said nodding at him.

"These my babies but good luck on the proposal". He said smiling.

"Thank you". I said before turning and walking back to the car getting in.

"What y'all talk about". Ariana said as soon as I started backing out of the driveway.

"Business you some". I said causing her to laugh and push my arm.

"Stop playing with me". She said laying her head back.

"Just relax and enjoy the ride". I said placing my hand on her thigh.

|Home|

Pulling into the driveway we both get out and walk into the house.

"Go take a shower and put on the dress I laid out for you on the bed then come outside to the backyard". I said and she nodded walking up the stairs.

Once I heard the room door close I went in the guest room and put my suit on grabbing the ring and tulips before walking to the backyard to make sure everything was set up properly.

|15 minutes later|

The door opened causing me to slide my phone in my pocket and look up.

"You look beautiful". I said walking over and grabbing her hands.

"This is beautiful when did you have time to do this". She asked looking around with a huge smile on her face.

" today while you were at practice". I said looking down at her.

"You know I love you and you been a fantastic mother to our kids. You don't let nobody disrespect them, you make sure we eat and have what we need and you're always there for me ever when that shit happened with Latisha you still stood by me and I want that for the rest of my life. So what I'm trying to say is will you marry me". I said getting down on one and opening up the ring box.

"YES". She yelled jumping on me kissing me all over my face.

"Damn we really getting married". I said holding her up under her thighs.

"We are and who help you set all of this up". She ask as I pulled out her seat.

"Nobody this was all me but Tae did help me pick out the ring". I said going to take a seat pulling it up to the table.

"I love it, all of it baby". She said looking around.

"Let's eat so I can show you how much I love you". I said picking up my fork and she did the same.

Watching her I just admire how beautiful she is and how far we've come.

I can't believe she said yes...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE