Chapter Fifteen

SOUTHSIDE

When I woke up this morning I look over and see Latisha was still here and I didn't have time to argue with her so I just let it be. Feeling a pull on my pants I look down and see the twins.

"Wassup". I ask squatting down to their level and they rub their stomach.

"Y'all already know Dada can't cook so I'm gone go get y'all something". I said standing up and walking into the living room where Latisha was.

"Aye watch my kids I'm about to go get us something to eat". I said grabbing my keys and opening the door.

"Okay". She said not looking up from her phone.

Walking out I get in the car and head off the pluckers.

|10 minutes later|

Pulling up into the driveway I grab the bags and walk into the house.

"YALL COME EAT". I called out placing the food on the counter in the kitchen.

When I saw the kids walk in I squatted down to hug them like we always do when I get food but the didn't even come towards me.

"Why Dada not getting a hug". I ask and they look everywhere but at me.

"They probably just tired let's eat". Latisha said digging in the bags before I snatched them away from her.

"Fuck is wrong with you my kids eat first and you lucky I even let you be here Ariana would be beating both our ass right now". I said passing out their food.

"I'm not worried about her".she said waving me off.

"Yeah okay you say that now". I said taking a bit of my food.

When the twins got done eating I got their things together putting them in the car before putting the kids inside and they were crying the whole time.

Once everything was settled I got in and drove off.

     ARIANA

Their dad dropped them off earlier and right now I'm getting the bath water ready I reach over and try to take off Meadows shirt but she kept pushing me back.

"Little girl I am not about to deal with your attitude tonight Rhyland show your sister you a big boy". I said reaching over to take off his and he did the same.

"Do y'all want to get a pop pop". I ask looking at them and they shook their heads no with tears rolling down their cheeks.

"Why y'all cry I didn't even do anything, look if y'all take a bath I'll give you two scoops of ice cream instead of one and y'all can watch tv". I said smiling at them wiping their faces.

Reaching over again I pull meadows shirt over her head smiling at her until I seen her stomach.

"God please tell me this didn't happen please". I said looking over her stomach.

"Turn around mama you not in trouble". I said trying to hold my tears back.

When she turned around there were three more bruises on her back. Quickly putting her clothes back on I bring Rhyland over to me. Lifting up his shirt he had multiple bruises on his stomach and back.

Picking up my phone I call Tae leaning my head on the side of the tub.

"Hey bitch what you doing". Tae said answering the phone.

"Tae come watch my kids right now". I said wiping the tears that fell.

"Say no more". He said hanging up the phone.

"Uncle Tae gone come and watch y'all while mommy goes out okay". I said to them and they nodded their head.

Grabbing their hands I lead them to my room placing them in the bed cutting on Cartoon Network and courage the cowardly dog was playing. It's their favorite show so I knew they would be distracted.

Walking into my closet I put on my tennis shoes before walking into the bathroom slicking my hair into a bun I walk back into my room sitting on the bed to wait for Tae.

Hearing a knock on the door I get off the bed and go open the door.

"Hey baby wait why you look like you been crying". He asked backing away from the hug walking all the way in.

"Go look at the twins and I might be back if not take care of my babies for me". I said grabbing my keys and walking out of the house getting into my car before driving off.

|35 minutes later|

Serving into southsides driveway I get out of the car and walk up the front steps banging on the door.

"Who the fuck oh Wassup Ariana". Southside said answering the door as I walked in.

"Have you been putting your fucking hands on my kids". I said swinging my arms back and forth ready to swing.

"What no why in the fuck would I do that matter a fact why would you say that". He said looking genuinely confused and then I heard a door close upstairs.

"I know damn well that bitch ain't here". I said pointing towards the stairs.

"Nah she not here". He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh really". I said tilting my head before running up the stairs busting open all the doors until I got to the last one and there she sat.

"You want to put your hands on my kid's bitch". I said punching her dead in the face before hitting her anywhere I could.

"AHH SOUTHSIDE GET HER OFF OF ME". She yelled flailing her arms around.

"Nah bitch you put your hands on my kids that's dead". He said as I continued to drag her across the room kicking her.

Pausing for a minute I try to catch my breath while I still held on to her t-shirt.

"Hand me them scissors right there". I said pointing to the scissors that were on the dresser.

He walked over and handed them to me stepping back.

"Nah come here and hold her". I said shaking my head and he looked at me before coming over and holding her down.

Cutting her hair unevenly I toss it around the room before stabbing them into her leg.

"Don't ever put your fucking hands on my kids again bitch". I said wiping her blood on her face before standing up.

"Where you going". Southside said looking over at me.

"Home to my kids". I said before walking out and getting in my car going home.

That bitch thought it was a game but she fucked with the wrong kids.

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE