Loud idiot

Today Chanyeol woke up and found a very loud idiot at front door of his house.

"Hello Sehun ...."

Chanyeol is annoyed by Sehun who pushed himself inside the house and started to steal food from fridge. Luhan walked inside the house too and slapped back off his lover's head.

"Don't always act like I don't cook for you!"

Sehun grunted and then looked around.

"Where is your baby? Suho was speaking about your baby."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and went upstairs to get his little boy. He picked him up and rubs his back until he woke up and then changed his wet diaper. Baekhyun is still a bit sleepy and Chanyeol is holding him on his arm while he is preparing a bottle of formula. Baekhyun is sucking on the sweet formula while Sehun and Luhan watch them. After a while Chanyeol shields his baby with a blanket so he wont get nervous because he needs to drink his bottle. Luhan suggested that he can cook lunch for them but Chanyeol frowned.

"You cant, because your stupid hubby ate last food. I didn't have time to do grocery shopping and I cant take the baby in a supermarket with me."

Baekhyun whined a bit because Chanyeol isn't looking at him. He quickly looked down on his baby and smiled. Baekhyun is looking in Chanyeol's eyes because only then he has idea that he can do this, that he can be healthy again. Chanyeol smiled and strokes his cheeks after Baekhyun sucked rest of the formula.

"Good job, baby boy."

Luhan and Sehun applauded too and Chanyeol pressed chest of his baby on his chest. Baekhyun has troubles with keeping food down in his stomach so Chanyeol starts to rub his back.

"We can babysit him."

Luhan said and keeps his eyes on Baekhyun. The boy is so cute and Luhan still hasn't had chance to hold him. Chanyeol is thinking about it and it is clear that only Luhan would take care of his baby, Sehun will be probably distracted by Baekhyun's toys.

"Okay. Daddy is going to be away for two hours maximum."

Baekhyun whined when Chanyeol handed him to Luhan and goes to put on his shoes and jacket.

"If there is any problem, call me immediately. Also check his diaper."

Luhan is nodding and holds the cute boy on his hip. He wants to cuddle him to death. Luhan sniffled the nice scent of baby body wash and sat him down on padded mat.

"Lets play with uncle Lu."

Baekhyun isn't in mood to play with Luhan but still grabs a rattle made from soft plush. Baekhyun laid down on his tummy and sucks on his pacifier while loud Sehun starts to play on Chanyeol's guitar. Luhan goes to kick him in butt and Sehun sat down next to the baby. He is bored and Baekhyun isn't very entertaining. The boy is only laying and from time to time shakes the rattle.

Luhan is rubbing his back and then peeked in his diaper. Sehun sighed again because he is bored, someone has to pay him attention and right now! Luhan is annoyed that Sehun is acting like this but then smirked. Sehun is jealous! Luhan wants to tease him more and kissed Baekhyun's cheeks. Luhan is talking with the baby and Sehun laid down next to him.

"Luhan!"

He whined and Luhan finally stroked his hair too.

"Do I have two babies or what?"

Sehun snuggles closer to him and sighed happily. Luhan is cuddling with them until Chanyeol came back with many bags full of food. Luhan goes to help him with unpacking the food and then starts to cook. Chanyeol hurries to hug his pretty baby and then took him upstairs because it is time for his nap. He laid Baekhyun in his crib and tucked him under warm blanket. He strokes his hair few times and then turned on the crib mobile. Baekhyun is sleeping and he silently left to make sure that Sehun wont wake him up. Meanwhile Sehun found a coloring book and started to color. Chanyeol is surprised but doesn't care and goes to cook with Luhan. Sehun turned on the TV and there are some cartoons so he is watching them and hums some random melody. Luhan saw him and doesn't know what to do. Is it possible that Sehun is a little? Yes, he is young and often acts like a brat but this? This isn't the right place to solve this mystery so he is going to wait until they got home.

The lunch is ready and Chanyeol goes to get his baby and sat him in highchair. Luhan is smiling at Baekhyun who is being feed by his daddy and imagines himself and Sehun like this. Sehun would like to be pampered like Baekhyun. Everyone is watching only the cute baby, plays with him, feeds him and his only whine or tear mean that the whole world stops. Baekhyun is now full and Chanyeol wants to put him down for a nap. He is holding Baekhyun on his hip and walks around the house while Baekhyun sucks on his pacifier and snuggles closer to him. After a while he is asleep again. Baekhyun finds it weird that he can sleep so much but with Chanyeol it is easy to fall asleep. His giant makes him feel safe and loved so much. Chanyeol laid him down carefully and then frowned when he spotted dark sky outside. He checked his phone and sees that a rain is coming so he goes to say goodbye to Luhan and Sehun, he wants them to get home safely before the rain starts. Sehun is very sad when he has to abandon the coloring book so Luhan quickly promised to him that they can stop in a mall to buy some. Now he is sure that his bratty Sehun is a little.