Daddy

Chanyeol is watching the sky which is turning darker with every passing second. Baekhyun is lying on his tummy on carpet and watches the TV until Chanyeol came and turned it off. He grabs his baby around his tiny chest and picked him up.

"Lets have a bath."

Chanyeol carried him upstairs and sat him down on his bed. Baekhyun is alone and waits for him to come back and soon Chanyeol picked him up again. The big water is full of bubbles and few colorful rubber ducks which are floating around. Baekhyun is sitting in the warm water and Chanyeol's big hand is running up and down his back and he really enjoys it. The bubbles are so soft and smells very good. The water feels good on his dry skin and then Chanyeol massaged his petite body. Chanyeol's hands are big but soft and his long fingers are gently caressing his body. Baekhyun is tired and closed his eyes while Chanyeol diapered him and dressed him. In few minutes the boy is lying in his crib, tightly swaddled in a blanket and a pacifier is bobbing between his lips. Chanyeol left and goes to do some work.

He is sitting in his office when outside started to rage the storm. Suddenly a thunder appeared on the sky and it woke up the peaceful baby. Baekhyun got scared because it is suddenly really dark and the thunders are scaring him. Baekhyun started to cry after another thunder and squirms around in the blanket.

"Daddy!"

Baekhyun doesn't know why he said that, some instinct inside him told that with Chanyeol he can be safe. His parents never cuddled with him, when he cried they only yelled on him to be silent but now there is his daddy. Chanyeol heard the hysterical crying and some babbling and ran in the nursery.

"Daddy!"

Chanyeol picked him up and smiled because his baby just called him daddy right now. Chanyeol starts to bounce him on his hip and walks in kitchen.

"What about bottle?"

Chanyeol started to heat up milk and poured himself glass of orange juice.

"Now we have both a drink."

Baekhyun is sucking on the bottle and calms down. The storm outside is still scary but with daddy he feels safe. Chanyeol is so warm and gentle that he has to snuggle closer to him. Chanyeol rubs his back while he finished the bottle. Now he is completely calm and Chanyeol carried him in his bedroom. He pulled out his iPad and headphones and found some cartoons. He put the headphones on Baekhyun's head and the baby pouted his lips cutely. He loves cartoons and daddy's lap is the best seat in the whole universe. Chanyeol strokes his hair and plays with his cute little hand. He completely adores that his Baekhyunie is so petite but his cheeks are a bit chubby. Chanyeol kissed his cheek and leaned his back against head of his bed. He opened his nightstand and pulled out bag of koala shaped biscuits with strawberry flavor. He shakes the bag a bit and it immediately caught the baby's attention.

"Give me daddy!"

Baekhyun makes grabby hands toward the bag and Chanyeol opened it for him. Baekhyun is happily eating the biscuits and Chanyeol doesn't care that he is going to have many crumbs in his bed. Baekhyun is much more lively and started to crawl around the bed while sticking his bum out toward his daddy. Chanyeol quickly checked his diaper and sees that he is wet so he laid him down and started to change him. He cleaned him with wet wipes and then kissed his tummy. The baby giggled and grabs big ears of his daddy. Chanyeol looked up on adorable face of his baby and thinks that people are dumb if they like Baekhyun more with make up on his face because this is real Baekhyun. His eyes look like eyes of a puppy when he isn't wearing mascara and eyeliner. Also his lips aren't sexy but pouty and simply cute.

Baekhyun has the warm feeling in his chest when he looked into daddy's eyes. Chanyeol's eyes are telling him that everything is okay and he is loved. Baekhyun smiled on his daddy and squished his cheeks. His daddy is all what matters.