Long time Crush [M]

A/N: Lisa is Jennie's younger sister. she's a charming-yet-dorky loser that has a huge crush on one of her sister's teammates, Rosé for along time. G!P Lisa. (M)

Lalisa Manoban is the charming Seventeenth , dork , loudmouth that would-like-to-be-called-by-her-stage-name-Lisa Manoban-thank-you, which is a little bit selfish sometimes, but the most forgiving person you'll ever meet. Born to be star, Lisa is an unstoppable dreamer to become a Photograper someday. She only calms down when a certain head cheerleader, best friends of her sister is around aka. her (Longtime Crush.)

The tiny girl fell in love with the blonde when she was only seven and rosé was nine after suffering a small accident. Jennie was supposed to be watching her but was too focused on the new neighbors' daughter named Jisoo. Rosé was running late for their play date and Jennie couldn't be happier for having Jisoo all to herself. Lisa was was dancing happily alone but started to run away from a bee that she saw. She stumbled and fell right before Rosé's eyes at her arrival, skinning her knee. The older girl carried Lisa inside her house and took care of the wound, giving it a small kiss after aiding it.

At the time, Rosé was still shy, chubby, wore glasses and braces, and Lisa already thought she was the prettiest girl she's ever seen. She's very kind girl according to Lisa who loved reading and was way smarter than kids in her age. Her main problem was the pressure her father put her through to fit his crazy standards and be like her older sister Joy. Although her mother usually stood by her side, protecting her, Rosie finally gave in to her father's wishes when she was Twelve, losing the rest of her baby fat, along with her glasses and braces.

Ever since that day Rosie was fond by the brunette with warm chocolate eyes. She hated when the other kids picked on Lisa and tried to protect her whenever was possible. By the time Lalisa got in high school, Rosé already was head cheerleader. It took some time and lots of persuasion for Rosé to ban the slushies, including seducing the BasketballPlayer, her now boyfriend Taehyung, to control the jerks in the school.

At first, Jennie was the first one to step in, but after so many times being sent to the principal's office, she couldn't have her second in command, and best friend, getting expelled. In the end her efforts couldn't keep Lisa in school by the time sophomore year she was transferring to a private school. Which is YG Academy.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Eomma please! She'll, like, embarrass me in front of my friends! - Jennie said.

No she won't. She's not a child Jennie, she knows how to behave. Besides, it's not like you won't be able to do that by yourself. - Her Mother teases the young version of herself.

Eomma !! One time! Would you ever let it go!? Anyway, please, please, please, leave her at some of her friends to her own slumber party. - She urged.

Which one, would you kindly tell me? Which one.. - Her mother calmly asks.

At this point Jennie stops arguing, looking at her mother with a guilty face.

You know she doesn't have any friends thanks to her rare condition. Most people of this close-minded, bigoted town only tolerate our family because of our money and your father's role at the hospital. Hopefully, things will get better for her at YG Academy and she'll be able to make some friends. God knows I hate having one of my children not living at home during the week, but at least their zero-tolerance bullying policy, in addition to the Arts program, hopefully will make her happy. We both know that JY is only great about sports. Your high school is only great at cheerleading, thanks to you and your friends. - Jennie actually blushes at this.

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm sorry.. Eomma, I know things are awful for Lisa and I wish I could do more, but even ruling the school and Rosé banning the slushies, I cannot oblige people to befriend her. Ya 'know she can changed as a diva like me. - She points herself.