That night |Part One|

Y/n's pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°
You walked from the house you have just searched across the street to the abandoned coffee shop you had sheltered in carrying a drawstring bag with rations and tools along with some scraps of cloth and a first aid kit.

You fiddled with your F/c fingerless gloves as you stepped through the broken glass door at the front of the shop quickly glancing around for zombies and other survivors. You cringed at the jingling noise your keys made, you'd think you would be used to it by now but it still got you off.

After making sure it was clear you climbed the steps to the apartments above the shop quickly walking to yours and found the door was ajar.

You went to the umbrella holder and retrieved your bat just in case it was a zombie and nudged the door open with your shoe. You heard a noise and instinctively lifted your bat into a striking position as you quietly weaved your way around broken glass and other miscellaneous objects.

Despite your best efforts the place still somehow became a mess. It was beyond you how broken glass, dirt, and broken things found their way onto your floor.

You walked through the living room heading towards the noise which sounded like someone scavenging through your bedroom. As soon as the thought crossed your mind you walked a bit quicker towards the source and found a 19 year old boy looking around your bathroom cupboard for something.

You watched hidden in the shadow of the doorway due to it being 8:00 it was dark outside and gave you an advantage. You examined him from behind he was wearing a grey hoodie with the inside of the hood being a somewhat bright blue from what you could tell with a white shirt and dark blue jeans.

He found your painkillers and you mentally cussed because you were running low from helping others and after taking them he turned around and paused. You stood there quietly thinking he saw you and noticed he had put a note on your mirror and smiled to himself.

Your eyes instantly flashed to the reflection of his violet ones and you felt trapped in his gaze as he sighed to himself and muttered out loud "I hope they won't mind... This... was killing..." You snapped out of your daze as soon as he finished his mumbled sentence and walked up behind him crunching glass under your feet and flipped on the light as he jumped and spun around to watch stunned at how quiet you had been.

He muttered slightly as you leaned against the wall and looked at him "h-how long were you there?" You smirked and replied in an even tone "a few minutes I had heard shuffling and thought it was a zombie, be happy I didn't throw your ass out of the window." you nod towards the painkiller bottle in his left hand and ask "how many did you take?"

As you waited for his reply you walked out to your room and set your bag on the desk by the window looking out at the road below. This is going to be a long night you thought to yourself and sat down on the desk chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Part One

To Be Continued