Caffeine

Lawrence always loved going to the library to read and soon enough it became his favorite place to study for school. He always sat in the back of the adult section hidden from all the others and listened to music while paging through his notes. He only loved that spot because he could see you in his peripherals.

On this particular day he had been behind time, which was unusual mind you this is a highly organized boy, and he rushed towards his locker nearly bumping into you.

"Sorry" he mumbled fumbling with his things trying to open his locker. After about 2 minutes you sigh and take his things so he could actually put in his locker combination.

You shifted your things to your right hand and sling your f/c drawstring bag over the opposite shoulder and try to close your locker but failing miserably before you feel an enthusiastic tap on your shoulder and Lawrence taking his things.

"I kinda need this, don't you agree?" You laughed and nodded. "So where are you running off to?" You asked curiosity filling your senses. He smiled and you noticed his eyes crinkled a slight bit.

"My favorite study spot in the library, you wanna come?" You paused. Your crush for who knows how long just asked you to join him to study, you didn't want to admit it but you needed help with your science. (No matter how hard you tried you still couldn't figure out how to draw an atom)

"(Y/n)?" You heard him ask with concern which knocked you out of your fantasies. "Wha-? Hm?" You looked over at his chocolate colored orbs with your bright/dark {idk y'all's eye colors!} (e/c) ones.

"I wasn't listening could you repeat that?" You asked almost too innocently glancing at the small (f/c) analog clock inside. "I asked if you wanted to study with me." He repeated worried you were going to say no.

You thought for a moment "hmm yeah sure I could study for a bit, i don't have much else to do." You finally answered and shrugged. "But I'll need caffeine first." You declared smoothly, which admittedly made him stop and stare for a moment.

After he put his things in his bag he held out his arm jokingly and you laughed while looping yours around it heading towards an nearby coffee shop.

Maybe you would actually get a good grade on this test.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tada! Finished like I promised. Now I think ill put up another chapter cause I forced all of you to wait.