Chapter 8

Knockout sat in silence, dreading the moment when Thunderhoof came back to annoy him again. Though, he couldn't say he was pleased when a different bot came back instead.

Only this time, the mech wasn't alone. Two little minicons poked their heads out from behind the dark mech's legs, snickering mischievously.

"What do you want?" Knockout demanded, glaring daggers at the mech.

"First of all, you can't demand anything from me. Second of all, the name's Fracture. It'll probably be the last thing you remember when I slit your throat." Fracture hissed, a sneer on his face as he approached the cell. "Now, you're going to tell me everything you know about Bumblebee and his little group of ruffians."

"I'm not going to tell you anything, Decepticon." Knockout spat, staring coldly at Fracture. Though his attention was drawn to the mech's minicons as they came over to the cell bars and looked up at their master.

"Divebomb, Airazor, make this pathetic medic talk." Fracture said, a smirk forming on his face as he stepped back and watched.

Divebomb grinned, gesturing for Airazor to follow him. They both slipped between the bars easily because of their small size, approaching Knockout and cackling.

Knockout's optics widened and he quickly stood up, trying to kick them away from him. "Watch the paint!" He hissed when Divebomb slashed at him with his claws.

-An hour of interrogation later-

Despite Fracture's attempts to get any information out of Knockout, the scarlet medic still wouldn't budge. Hissing in frustration, the slender mech called his minicons back to him and left without a word, leaving Knockout to deal with the many scratches and cuts he had acquired.

Knockout huffed, looking in dismay at his ruined finish. And to make things worse, he had little cuts all over him that were extremely painful despite their size. Though, he couldn't treat himself because his hands were still cuffed and he didn't have any medical equipment. So he just sat there and silently suffered through the pain.

It was an hour before he heard pedesteps coming down the hall. He tensed up, silently praying it wasn't Fracture or Steeljaw. His prayers weren't answered when Steeljaw stepped into view, his sharp denta bared in a snarl.

"So, you're proving to be tougher than you look." The Wolficon growled, his tail lashing behind him. He stood up straight, his ears flicking slightly on his head. "No matter, I have another use for you."

"I'm not doing anything for you!" Knockout spat bitterly, pushing himself to his pedes and walking over to the bars to glare at Steeljaw.

"You are going to do something for me, whether you like it or not." Steeljaw huffed, opening the cell and snatching Knockout by the wrist. "Come, and don't resist. It'll only make things harder."

Knockout growled, pulling against Steeljaw's iron grip for a moment before eventually stopping. There was no point in wasting his energy trying to escape right now, so he just went along with it.

Steeljaw led him into a larger room, which seemed like the main part of his base. He pulled him into a different room after walking down a hall and closed the door behind him.

Knockout looked around the room, noticing a few medical supplies scattered around on counters and tables. His optics landed on one table in particular, which Thunderhoof was laying on. The Cervicon looked to be in pain, though Knockout didn't feel sorry for him.

"You are going to repair him, understand?" Steeljaw said in a surprisingly calm voice, no hint of a snarl or growl in his tone.

Knockout stared at Thunderhoof for a moment longer before turning to Steeljaw. "Why should I? After all the things you brutes have done to me, I shouldn't help any of you!" He snapped, glaring at the Wolficon. He gasped when Steeljaw pinned him against the wall with his claws and growled in his face.

"You will repair him, understand? If you don't, he will die." Steeljaw snarled, baring his sharp denta at Knockout. Though his anger soon melted away when he heard Thunderhoof groan, glancing over his shoulder to check on the Cervicon. He looked back at Knockout, a desperate look in his vibrant yellow optics. "Please.. it's all I ask of you. We have no medic to help him..."

Knockout sighed heavily and looked away, wanting to refuse. But he knew it would be wrong to refuse. He couldn't refuse, his spark wouldn't let him. "Alright.... just release me and I'll try to help him."

Steeljaw nodded, hesitating before unlocking Knockout'd cuffs and clipping them to his waist. "If you even think about doing something to him, I shall rip out your throat." He growled, his tail lashing nervously as Knockout approached Thunderhoof.

"I won't hurt him any more..." Knockout mumbled, scanning Thunderhoof's wounds for a moment. Primus, he wasn't in good shape at all. He sighed, getting to work on repairing the most life-threatening wounds first. He could only wonder what had happened to the poor Cervicon, not that he cared that much.

Bumblebee and the Autobots couldn't have done this to Thunderhoof, could they?