Chapter 9

-A few hours later-

Knockout had managed to patch up Thunderhoof the best he could with the supplies he was provided with. The Cervicon would live, but he needed to be careful.

Steeljaw eyed him expectantly, tapping on the cuffs with his claws. "You know the drill." He mumbled, his sharp denta peeking through his dermas for a second.

Knockout sighed heavily and cleaned off his hands, starting to walk over to the Wolficon. Suddenly, there were loud shouts and explosions coming from outside.

Steeljaw growled and took off out the door, not even securing Knockout in his cuffs.

Knockout stared for a moment before trotting over to the door, hesitantly peering out and looking around. There was no one in sight, this was his chance to escape.

After one more quick glance, Knockout made a break for it and ran out of the steel mill. Once he was into the woods, he hid behind a large tree and panted heavily, turning back around to see what caused the explosions.

A flash of yellow paint caught his attention and he spotted Bumblebee fighting Steeljaw a couple hundred feet away. He narrowed his optics and crept around so that he was behind Steeljaw, activating his buzz saw and lunging forward to dig the saw into the Wolficon's shoulder.

Steeljaw yelped in both surprise and pain, pulling away from Knockout and swiping at him. He growled when Bumblebee punched him in the jaw, whipping around to face him and baring his sharp denta. "Come to save your petty medic, huh?" He spat, elbowing Knockout in the stomach and grabbing him by the neck.

"Let him go, Steeljaw. You have no reason to keep him here." Bumblebee growled, twirling his staff in his hands.

"Oh, but I do." Steeljaw sneered, tightening his grip on Knockout's neck. He suddenly howled in pain when Knockout's buzzsaw managed to dig into his wrist, almost slicing his hand clean off. He let go of the flashy red medic and held his hand, pinning his ears back while snarling.

"Hurry, let's go!" Bumblebee shouted, grabbing Knockout by the shoulder and pulling him away from the injured Wolficon. He took off into the woods with the others, leaving Steeljaw and his pack to tend to their wounds.

-Junkyard-

"I thought you weren't coming for me." Knockout chuckled, watching Bumblebee buff out the scratches on his frame in amusement.

"Oh please, you know I will always come for you no matter where you are. Now hold still." Bumblebee snickered, shifting a bit so he could keep buffing. He buffed Knockout's armor until it gleamed in the sun and he grinned, setting the buffer down. "Well? How did I do?"

Knockout examined his finish, a smile soon crossing his face. "Wonderful, mon abeille." He cooed, gently pulling Bumblebee closer by his chin and kissing him lightly on the lips.

"Good..." Bumblebee hummed into the kiss, pulling Knockout into his lap and deepening the kiss.

"Ew! Get a room!" Sideswipe yelled, catching Knockout's attention almost immediately.

The red medic gave him a death glare, making him back off unless he wanted a good beating. After Sideswipe had left, he returned to kissing Bumblebee passionately.

Boy, did he miss this....