Chapter 2

I opened my eyes.
All I saw was beautiful people everywhere. However the scenery was bland.

Three nice looking girls ran up to me.
"Hi I'm kitty!" The pink haired one chirped.
"I'm Lydia!" The purple one.
"And I'm Tuesday!" The blue.
"Uh... I'm y/n. Nice to meet you." I stammered.
"So, you're new! We'll show you around, help you settle in!" Tuesday smiles at me.

"Thank you that's so nice!" I grinned.

Just as I said that music came on. Fireworks, lasers and sparks lit up a huge dance floor. And then I saw him.
Lou. His beautiful golden, blonde hair. His sky blue eyes. His perfect body....

He began to sing. Tuesday, Lydia and Kitty fainted along with everyone else. Unfortunately they knocked me over.
You could see he's clearly full of himself. But I ignored that.

The rest of the song played out.
His voice was gorgeous but the lyrics... they were horrid.

"Your heads too small (too small)!
Your legs too long (too long)!"
He sang.

He was bullying this poor doll. It wasn't his fault he's not perfect.

"Hey Lydia, what is this?" I simply asked.
"Oh! That's Lou the most perfect one here! And he sings all the time." Lydia squealed.

"No no I meant his lyrics."

"Oh yes aren't that so clever?"

"No they're pretty rude actually."

Lydia stopped dancing and cheering. She turned to me and glared. Kitty and Tuesday followed her actions. My blood ran cold.

"No one disrespects Lou, got it?!" They snarled at me. I nodded my hair as quickly as possible.

Lou finished his song and walked around talking to everyone.
"Hey ladies. Nice to see you here again.... and who might you be?" Lou asked me.

Tuesday bumped in "don't waste your time on her Lou. She's a bad doll."

"I make the decisions." Lou said.

"My name is y/n. I'm new."

He smirked. "Well y/n, these three will help you settle in. Bye beautiful." He kissed my hand and left.

I began to blush. My stomach was filled with butterflies. But that feeling soon stopped when Kitty raises her hand to strike me.
She slapped me hard across the face, leaving a red hand mark. Tears pricked my eyes.

Lydia pulled my hair and Tuesday punched my stomach, forcing the wind out of me. I was crying now. Warm tears streamed down my face.

"Pathetic doll." Kitty spat.
"Here's your key brat." Tuesday hissed.
"Find it on your own." Lydia pushed me down and all three ran away.

What is perfection?
Not this.