Chapter 7 - Finale!

Y/n pulled away.
She was bright red, flustered and unsure who did what first.
Lou smirked. "You taste good~"

This immediately triggered y/n.
"Excuse me?! You like me. Them hate me, then tolerate me, and now you KISS ME?!" She screamed.

Tuesday slowly exited the house...

"Woah, calm down cutie. I never hated you, I just disliked the fact you hated my lyrics." He shrugged.

She slapped him across the face.
"Well I hate you as well as your crummy lyrics."

"Y-you don't mean that.."

"Every word."
But y/n was lying. She loved that kiss and had been waiting for it for months. She didn't want to admit defeat.
————————————————————
@Leira_the_Liar was watching from their window.
"Oh hell no. My ship will sail, and I will see a happy ending!" They declared.

They jumped head first out of the window and landed perfectly. They then sprinted over to the house next door and dived through the ground floor window.

"@Miraculousqueen2018 she slapped him!! She hit him and yelled but I know deep down she enjoyed it!" @Leira_the_Liar screeched.

"What did she enjoy?" @Miraculousqueen2018 said.

"The kiss."

"THEY KISSED!"

"Yeah."

"Oh my-" Miraculousqueen2018 stopped short and did some weird bird calls.

@Loulan_Love_ and @306256a burst through the wall and ran over.

"You called." @306256a spoke sarcastically.

"Emergency bird calls? What happened?!" @Loulan_Love_ questioned.

"Code 3-3... kiss."

"The ship has sailed!!" 3 of the 4 cheered.

"NOPE!" Leira_the_Liar yelled.

The 3 looked at Leira.

"She slapped him. But I saw in her brain that she enjoyed it. So we will have our happy ending. Are you ready?!"

"Eye-eye captian!" They yelled.

"I can't hear you!"

"EYE-EYE CAPTAIN!"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
—————————————————————

Lou glared at y/n.
"You kissed back! You can't tell me you didn't like it. Idiot!"

She returned his gaze.
"Well I just did! And what else was I meant to do, stand there awkwardly?!"

"You should have pulled away!"

"Did you want me to?!"

"U-um well I-I... I don't know... n-no? Umm" Lou stuttered.

Y/n blushed at this.
"W-What?" She was star-struck.

Before Lou could reply 4 people FLEW into the room.

"Who the hell-" Lou began.

"Are you!" Y/n finished.
Both realised what happened and looked away, flustered.

"We-" Loulan_Love_ gestured to their group. "- are here to help your relationship."

RELATIONSHIP?! I hate him. I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual." Y/n spat.

Lou looked hurt and y/n suddenly felt guilty.

"Hahaha yeah right! You're both love birds and we will make you fall in love and have beautiful babies!!!" Miraculousqueen2018 announced.

Y/n and Lou shared a look. The made eye contact, nodded, and farted out of the house.

The four ran after the love birds in desperation. Wanting to see their ship sail.

————————————————————

Lou and y/n dodged chairs, tables, babies, other dolls, Tuesday and other objects that were thrown by the ship gang (yes).

306256a used their powers and lifted Lou into the air.

"Wait wait wait wait! My clothes are being creased!" Lou panicked.

They threw him at top speed, hoping he'd crash into y/n. He didn't. He missed by a mile and was about to die. But y/n caught him. Somehow.

The ship gang smirked. Lou realised what they did and scrambled out of y/n's arms.

She ran along with him and the two split up to confuse the group.
It worked for 3 minutes and 23 seconds.

Loulan_Love_ grabbed y/n and began to flirt with her. She had no idea what was happening.
Lou got jealous and punched them. Loulan_Love_ was fine and pleased with Lou.

Miraculousqueen2018 kissed Lou. Lou pulled away and tried to get away but Miraculousqueen2018 had a strong grip.

Y/n found a weak spot on Miraculousqueen2018 and managed to loosen their grip on Lou.

306256a used their water power to soak y/n and Lou. It made them look like they were in a wet t-shirt contest.

"L-Lou their too smart." Y/n blushed.

"Don't worry, I have a plan." Lou confidently spoke.

Just as Loulan_Love_ was about to grab y/n again. Lou jumped in her place and kissed them right on the lips.

Loulan_Love blushed and ran away to regain their confidence.

306256a quickly understood what Lou did and tried to outsmart them. They went for y/n but at the last second pulled away, leaving Lou fall into y/n. He grunted and she yelled as they rolled down a hill.

Trying not to faint from being flustered, y/n stood up. She seductively strolled over to 306256a and Miraculousqueen2018. It had no effect on them so she took a more playful approach.
Y/n giggled and tagged the two. They chased after her, thinking it would help their situation.
Eventually, Muraculousqueen2018 and 306256a crashed into each other and tumbled to the floor.

Suddenly Leira_the_Liar pounced on y/n.

Y/n was lifted into the air and the ship gang surrounded her.
"This is it Lou." Leira said. "Confess, or she dies." That was a complete bluff. There was no threat in their voice. Both Lou and y/n knew.
Y/n thought fast and tickled Leira_the_Liar. They screeched at fell over. She tickles the rest of the gang and they did the same.

Y/n ran over to Lou. Grabbed him by the collar and kissed him passionately.
He melted into the kiss.

The ship gang watched in awe at their achievements.
Y/n pulled away.
"I love you Lou! I have since the start I just didn't want to admit I loved the enemy."
Y/n confessed.

"I love you too. Y/n you're beautiful, smart, cute, funny and kind. How could I not love you!" Lou kissed her again.

"AWWW!" The ship gang said, then disappeared.

————————
Lou married y/n. They lived together, had children. Two girls named Arianna (Not after arianna grande might I add) and Sapphire and a boy named Jacob.
They lived a long, happy and healthy life together.

The end.

Well that was a weird one! Thank you so much for the support and love for the story. Loud reader is finished! Sorry it was so short. And I've finished writing, like I said before. I might Write a few books now and again but probably not. You never know though so I might. Thank you for 8k reads! Never thought it would get that high!
I love you all and thank you again.
Peace out for maybe the last time.

Theatremo