part 13

*two days have gone by and you've gone from crying in Zach's bed and in his arms all day to only crying when you lay down at night and close your eyes, todays the day of the funeral, you wear all black and Zach holds your hand the whole time, you just cry throughout the whole thing, Zach takes you out for ice cream afterwards and the boys come with you, after emily's death something about jake changed, he hasn't talked to you at all and it hurts because he talks to jack every day. when you get to the ice cream shop you all go get in line to order and it's finally your turn*
worker- hi, what can i get for you guys today
z- i'll have a chocolate in a dish
jo- i'll have coffee in a cone
c- can i have mint in a cone please
ja- can i have a peanut butter in a dish please
d- can i have a vanilla in a cone please
y/n- can i have the cotton candy in a dish please
worker- yes of course, i'll be right back
*you feel a tear fall down your cheek, mainly because you thought of emily but also because you miss jake. you feel someone grab your hand and you look at Zach, but he's not the one holding your hand is. when you go to see who it is you see Daniel standing there with puppy dog eyes*
y/n- ummm Daniel what are you doing
d- Zach's not here to make you feel better so i will
y/n- Daniel i'm fine
d- no you're not princess
y/n- DANIEL IM NOT YOUR PRINCESS, I DON'T WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND, DANIEL I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY AND YOU ARE STOPPING ME SO STOP
*after you finish yelling at Daniel he let's go of your hand and Zach comes up behind you and hugs you, he lets go and grabs Daniel by the shirt*
z- what the fuck are you doing
d- not what that guys about to do
*as Daniel says that some guy walks by and smacks your ass and says "is hit that" under his breath, this just angered Zach, so he went up to the guy and punched him, you heard him yelling about how you were his girlfriend and no girl wanted their ass slapped by a random dude and in that moment you felt proud of Zach for knowing what to say but then he said something that completely changed your thoughts from proud to fear, you heard him yell "that girl, that one right there that you just slapped her ass, she is going through hell right now and you are not making things better i love her and i'm gonna marry her someday, would you do that to a married woman" holy fuck Zachary Dean Herron wants to marry you*