part 17

*after all of the boys calm down you and Zach go upstairs, he immediately pushes you up against the door and kisses you passionately, you two end up doing it and then falling asleep in his arms, and when you wake up he's packing his things for tour and you get up and start packing your things too*
y/n- Zachary
z- yes
y/n- are we going to tell the limelight's about us
z- only if you want to
y/n- i do
z- then i'll tell them
y/n- how
z- an instagram post?
y/n- zachy
z- yes baby
y/n- i'm scared of how limelight's will react
z- i will not let anyone hurt you ever
y/n- ok let's tell the limelight's
z- i'll post now
*after you posted your insta has been flooded with people congratulating you but also people asking how you can take Zach away from them, and it hits you that you'll never be normal with him, he's famous and your relationship will be public and that scares you and you start crying as soon as Zach walks in*
z- baby what's wrong
y/n- they hate me for taking you
z- well they better get over it because i'm keeping you around
y/n- Zach it's scary
z- i know
*Zach wraps his arms around you and you know with him everything will be ok, a week has gone by since you've told the fans about your and Zach's relationship, it's been accepted and today you leave for tour, you wake up and immediately run to the bathroom throwing up, it's been happening for two days now and you know what it means, and you know you can't tell Zach yet*

*after all of the boys calm down you and Zach go upstairs, he immediately pushes you up against the door and kisses you passionately, you two end up doing it and then falling asleep in his arms, and when you wake up he's packing his things for tou...