chapter 14: grounded

The next day...

Rainbow's POV

Oh God. I drank so much yesterday... but last night was worst.

Flashback

"Hi Soar -*hiccup* -in" I pinned him down

"Uhh Dash." Soarin said sweating

"I *hiccup* love *hiccup* you *hiccup*" I said

Then he kissed me and I didn't know what to do so I kissed back!

End of flashback

That was as disgusting as boogers!!! Bleh! Someone knock on my door.
Oh no its my mom.

"RAINBOW DASH!!!" She yelled.

"Y-yes mom?" I knew something was wrong.

"WERE YOU DRUNK YESTERDAY?" I nodded.

"YOU'RE GROUNDED!" She yelled.

"No laptop,no cellphone,no Nintendo switch,no xbox 360,AND NO GETTING OUT OF THE ROOM!!!" I got sad...

Soarin's pov

Hmmm. Dash hasn't text to me yet. I guess she was grounded. AND ITS MY FAULT! IF I DIDNT TELL HER MOM A WHILE AGO SHE WOULD'VE BEEN ACTIVE ON MESSENGER!!! UGH!! This is some poop!!! Oh well. I will try to visit her. I went to her house and knocked the door. I was greeted by her mom. She let me in. I ran to Dazh's room. I knocked the door.

"Come in!" Dash said

"Uhh hey Dash." I said nervously

"Hi Soarin." She smiled

"There's something I need to tell you." I said

"Hmm?" She said

"Why did Thunderlane asked you out?" I asked her

"Well...you see. I was expecting you to ask me out. But since I guess I was too nice I said yes." She answered. She was expecting me to be her date? Wow. She frowned.

"You were expecting me?" She nodded. Oh. Man I feel so guilty now!!! If only I could reverse time,and ask her out before Thunderlane.

The next day...

Today is another day of school and I dont even care. I just covered myself with my blanket. I looked at the time. Wow still quarter to 5? Gosh I need to sleep more. But Im not going to school. I need a break.

Time skip at five... (sorry Im lazy)

I got an idea. Im going to dash's house. I went outside and climbed to her balcony. I went to her room. I see my little angel sleeping peacefully. But her pajamas? They make her look even more sexy. Its like a small night dress. Its navy blue. Shes like sooooo hot right now. I just wanna climb on her bed,sleep with her,and stare at her you know what. Her body. Her blanket is almost falling.

A/N: sorry for the long wait!!! I was busy with other things and i ran out of ideas!!!